Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

Does anyone have soundclip of 2000GSR with N1 apexi exhaust system?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 09:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone have soundclip of 2000GSR with N1 apexi exhaust system?

hey i was wondering if u guys had any sound clips of your 2000 gsr tegs and if you have pictures of the installation that would be nice to. Thanks for help
Old 09-13-2004, 10:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

its gonna be loud and raspy....
Old 09-14-2004, 02:04 AM
kNOwLedGeDA9

Default Re: (Slain)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Slain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">its gonna be loud and raspy....</TD></TR></TABLE>You're tripping. A GS-R with an A'pexi N1 catback is not loud at all. It has a nice sized resonator on the B-pipe and with a stock catalytic converter its not much louder than, say, a GReddy EVO. Now once you get a 4-1 header and lose the cat...it will truly be loud and raspy.
Old 09-14-2004, 11:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

compared to my 4 year old rsr its loud i cant stand those n1 styled exhaust
Old 09-14-2004, 11:09 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Slain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">compared to my 4 year old rsr its loud i cant stand those n1 styled exhaust</TD></TR></TABLE>

Same. They're .
Old 09-14-2004, 11:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

not only are they hideous and look like they belong a motorcyle. they are horrendously loud &lt;shrugs&gt; not my cup of tea

but if you like that then by all means get one my opinion doesnt matter in the long run
Old 09-14-2004, 11:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

**** it man
N1 is hella good sound. I have it on my GSR, the sounds is ******* tight when I get on it.
Old 09-14-2004, 11:29 PM

Default Re: (99'Teggy-GSR)

I thought my exhaust sounded nice... until I heard it from outside the car.
Old 09-14-2004, 11:33 PM

Default Re: (GrayT)

Yeah them things are too loud. My buddy just put one on his car and had to go down to the muffler man and have a big *** resonator put in cuz his car sounded like the proverbial "fart can". He was seriously imbarassed that someone would mistake him for a ricer. So much for increased flow. Now he has a fancy overpriced muffler on his car with no performance increase.
Old 09-14-2004, 11:36 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by warric_k &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">It could also be the gear ratio in the posi wiper motor fukin up the vtec timer which would make the aluminum hybrid rotor tensioner go lean and you could easily bend your valve under mid to low torque 2nd stage vtec intercooler.</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL,
Old 09-15-2004, 08:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (kNOwLedGeDA9)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kNOwLedGeDA9 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You're tripping. A GS-R with an A'pexi N1 catback is not loud at all. It has a nice sized resonator on the B-pipe and with a stock catalytic converter its not much louder than, say, a GReddy EVO. Now once you get a 4-1 header and lose the cat...it will truly be loud and raspy.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Uhhh... The Apex N1 on my 94 GSR is LOUD AS HELL
Old 09-15-2004, 08:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (n0 iNTegRiTY)

How loud or good an exhaust sounds is so subjective. It has been established that the N-1 system is one of the loudest. The poster was asking for a clip, does anyone have one?
Old 09-19-2004, 07:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I love N1!!
Old 09-19-2004, 07:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (APEX'i Baby N1)

I have a video clip of mine on my ls... http://members.lycos.co.uk/avision/teg/apex.avi

Right Click and save as.

It's started up and reved to 6000 rpm twice. It is not loud. Any exhaust without the stock or a resonator is going to sound loud. Getting rid of either parts is just stupid and will only make your car louder. It does not harm the flow as much as you think. At best you might get 1hp out of taking out your cat/resonator.
Old 09-19-2004, 08:00 PM

Default Re: (BLacK FirE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BLacK FirE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have a video clip of mine on my ls... http://members.lycos.co.uk/avision/teg/apex.avi

Right Click and save as.

It's started up and reved to 6000 rpm twice. It is not loud. Any exhaust without the stock or a resonator is going to sound loud. Getting rid of either parts is just stupid and will only make your car louder. It does not harm the flow as much as you think. At best you might get 1hp out of taking out your cat/resonator.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Apexi N1 sounds like ***.
Old 09-19-2004, 08:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (GrayT)

n1 sounds like ****. only ricers who like loud raspy **** sounding exhausts that think they make their car go fast buy those pieces of ****. the people saying they don't sound like **** are all ******* ricer n00bs. apex'i WS is where it's at
Old 09-20-2004, 02:28 AM

Default Re: (lke2drvgsr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by lke2drvgsr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">n1 sounds like ****. only ricers who like loud raspy **** sounding exhausts that think they make their car go fast buy those pieces of ****. the people saying they don't sound like **** are all ******* ricer n00bs. apex'i WS is where it's at </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah? And you mom licks monkey *****.
i will get a sound clip up tomarrow if i can remember
Old 09-20-2004, 06:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (PissedoffGS-R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PissedoffGS-R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Yeah? And you mom licks monkey *****.
i will get a sound clip up tomarrow if i can remember
</TD></TR></TABLE>

w00t for the 62 post n00bie. let's here that orgasmic n1 that you've got lined up for all of us....
Old 09-20-2004, 07:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by lke2drvgsr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">n1 sounds like ****. only ricers who like loud raspy **** sounding exhausts that think they make their car go fast buy those pieces of ****. the people saying they don't sound like **** are all ******* ricer n00bs. apex'i WS is where it's at </TD></TR></TABLE>

N1 is pretty raspy. I hate the sound. Compare that to a HKS Hi-power, the N1 is nothing.

N1= loud and raspy

HKS Hi-power = nice and deep
Old 09-20-2004, 07:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

OMG we have less posts then you, we must know absoultly nothing about cars. stfu and go **** your self ***. You're saying it doesn't add power to our car, if it didn't then the same would be said about every apex'i exhaust yet you have one. Good job dumb ***. And every N1 you have probably heard was a ripoff of the real thing.

All the guy asked for was a clip to make judgement for himself, not to have your stupid *** come in here and bash anyone with it.
Old 09-20-2004, 08:02 AM

i hav one with a 4-1 header and stock cat on my 2000 gsr thats loud as ****
Old 09-20-2004, 08:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (turb0gsr3)

Well with a header it will be louder, and what about the resonater? Everyone that always says its loud seems to have a gsr. Maybe because I have an ls it's not as loud as you guys.
Old 09-20-2004, 08:39 AM

and i have a much higher post count on honda swap if it makes YOU feel better

I have a GS-R with a DC header and the Apexi N1

Any ways its not raspy it can get louder then most oval muffler type exhaust's but i will say this, i have heard many different strait through exhaust setups and the n1 is one of the quietest strait through designs around. My car does not get raspy at all it does get some what loudeR at Vtec, thats all and any RPM lower then that its not load at all really and is easily controled, maybe described as kinda bubly and more full sounding then a regular exhaust but probably not much loader below Vtec.
Old 09-20-2004, 08:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (PissedoffGS-R)

I used to have an apexi N1 on my 2001 GSR and it was the best sounding system i ever heard. I don't think i've heard a system that sounded more mean and aggressive as the n1. Everyone has their own opinion.
Old 09-20-2004, 09:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BLacK FirE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">OMG we have less posts then you, we must know absoultly nothing about cars. stfu and go **** your self ***. You're saying it doesn't add power to our car, if it didn't then the same would be said about every apex'i exhaust yet you have one. Good job dumb ***. And every N1 you have probably heard was a ripoff of the real thing.

All the guy asked for was a clip to make judgement for himself, not to have your stupid *** come in here and bash anyone with it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

i didn't buy my WS for power, i bought it because it was quiet and gave me a nicer sound than stock. exhausts on hondas do not give you power, atleast noticeable gains for that matter. stop being ricetastic and get over the fact that 90% of people agree that all n1's are raspy and sound like ****, even though you may disagree.

i'm still waiting for that sound clip buddy

Quick Reply: Does anyone have soundclip of 2000GSR with N1 apexi exhaust system?