Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

DB1 for DB2???

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DB1 for DB2???

well my friend just offered me his DB2 for my DB1, stock motor with type r manifold, road race shifter, nrg hub and wheel, and suspension, heat, ac and ps all work sitting on slips..wants to trade for my DB1 which has a bit more than that and tons of brand new parts for reliability..should i do it? ill try n post some pics of his and mine here in a bit
Old 03-10-2012, 05:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: DB1 for DB2???

thats his and heres mine

Old 03-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is the dude retarted? I hope you're trading him and giving him atleast $1,500.
Old 03-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

This is a joke.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

his got backed into and has a big dent and the left rear quarter. and no its not a joke and no1 is retarded
Old 03-10-2012, 07:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Lol you guys give this dude so much sh*t all the time

I say trade straight up if he really wants your car, But I would get rid of that ugly *** yellow paint first...
Old 03-10-2012, 07:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

it needs a paint job anyway since it is crashed in the side..mine also needs a paint job tho lol
Old 03-10-2012, 07:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

and heres the engine bay on the db2

Old 03-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

You sure the guy isn't retarted? I would never in my life, even with a dent in the quarter panel your car still needs more work than his.

And whoever said the yellow is ugly, .
Old 03-11-2012, 02:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by DirtyDA9
You sure the guy isn't retarted? I would never in my life, even with a dent in the quarter panel your car still needs more work than his.

And whoever said the yellow is ugly, .
lol dirty da9 i see you on every thread lol if its something to do with a da integra im like i know he is gonna be on here lol not sure if you know who i am im the one with the 96 integra project with jdm front and b20 ... but yea i have to disagree with you that yellow aint working on that da for some reason yellow can look good on some cars this one its not pulling off .... but either way that dude is crazy for trading for the four door if i were you i would trade it in a heart beat dude
Old 03-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

when it comes to a car i think the most important thing is how does it run, followed by how many accidents has it been in, followed by rust.. then again if i could get a car that had a flawless body and no rust i'd be willing to look past the "how well does it run" i'f yellow one hadnt been "crashed" as you mentioned i would say go for it BUT i also see abs bullshit in the yellow one so i'd probably stick with the white one.. now if the yellow one is a real DB2 with the b17 still in it that might be worth looking into i'd say when it comes down to it what do you want?
Old 03-11-2012, 03:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by rlph90
lol dirty da9 i see you on every thread lol if its something to do with a da integra im like i know he is gonna be on here lol not sure if you know who i am im the one with the 96 integra project with jdm front and b20 ... but yea i have to disagree with you that yellow aint working on that da for some reason yellow can look good on some cars this one its not pulling off .... but either way that dude is crazy for trading for the four door if i were you i would trade it in a heart beat dude
Lol yea I know, I've been following your thread since it started

Everyone has their own opinion, I just think the yellow one would look great freshly painted. one of my favorite DA's is yellow, I'll post a pic when I get home, I'm on my iPod touch haha. But I think you will like the one I'm gonna post.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Lol yea I know, I've been following your thread since it started

Everyone has their own opinion, I just think the yellow one would look great freshly painted. one of my favorite DA's is yellow, I'll post a pic when I get home, I'm on my iPod touch haha. But I think you will like the one I'm gonna post.
lol alright will see about that whats up with your thread i havent seen any updates lately .... oh and trade trade trade the rear quarter panel will not be hard to fix but your right make sure the engine is running and good or else your right its not worth it
Old 03-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

**** even it it runs a little wierd, we will have no problem helping him fix it quick and easy. I would definately take that GSR coupe over a b18a fo-do lol

And the weather here has been really crappy lately, so I haven't had a chance to even get out to touch my car, that's why there hasn't been many updates.

Not sure how youre going to feel about this, but it's one of my favorite DA's.

Old 03-11-2012, 04:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

**** even it it runs a little wierd, we will have no problem helping him fix it quick and easy. I would definately take that GSR coupe over a b18a fo-do lol

And the weather here has been really crappy lately, so I haven't had a chance to even get out to touch my car, that's why there hasn't been many updates.

Not sure how youre going to feel about this, but it's one of my favorite DA's.

well i do like this one way better i think it will go better with black wheels though ... but back to this dude thread lol yea
gsr all the way man it looks like he took care of the motor you can definitely tell by just looking at the motor if it was well taken care of (in my opinion)
Old 03-11-2012, 04:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ok just going back over the thread please dont tell me this is a reaL stock gsr and your wondering if you should trade for your stock da four door b18a1 ... i think its a no brainer go with the trade and let us know what you decide
Old 03-11-2012, 05:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by rlph90
ok just going back over the thread please dont tell me this is a reaL stock gsr and your wondering if you should trade for your stock da four door b18a1 ... i think its a no brainer go with the trade and let us know what you decide
That's why I don't think this whole "trade" is real. No one in their right mind would trade an original GSR with a clean engine, for a rattle-can'd 4door pos, just sayin...
Old 03-11-2012, 05:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hayy guis! Ma boii wunna traid his jdm'd out DA fur ma DA, it a fare traid, tink i shud do it??!?1

Mine:

His:

watchoo fink?
Old 03-11-2012, 05:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

lol thats harsh man but dam the bottom da look sick screw the yellow lol but yea it does seem to good to be true i wish the guy who started the thread would respond...
Old 03-11-2012, 05:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hayy guis! Ma boii wunna traid his jdm'd out DA fur ma DA, it a fare traid, tink i shud do it??!?1

Mine:

His:

watchoo fink?
lolz
Old 03-11-2012, 05:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

actually it is an all original GSR with stock motor and almost completely stock. and my 4dr sure as hell aint a pos. i have more money into my car in 3 months than im sure uve put in urs the entire time uve had it, yes u dirtyda9, quit ****in hating on everything i say, just bc im not a ****ing expert on these cars yet.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

trade him bro ,db2 are hard to find ,even with the stock b17 motor and ys1 trans!!do it ,dont think about it just doit you wont regret it!!
Old 03-11-2012, 07:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

[/QUOTE]

That yellow looks alright but the one we are talking about trading doesnt, hence why I said it was ugly. Not too many cars can pull off yellow and in my opinion da's are one of those cars. I do like s2000's and ITR's in yellow though

And this car is amazing... I really dig his hood
Old 03-11-2012, 07:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

That's why I don't think this whole "trade" is real. No one in their right mind would trade an original GSR with a clean engine, for a rattle-can'd 4door pos, just sayin...
It would be stupid but a good friend of mine actually traded a b18b swapped eg for a 92 GSR

Here is his:

OP I really think you should trade your car for his GSR.... then paint it
Old 03-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by slowDB1
actually it is an all original GSR with stock motor and almost completely stock. and my 4dr sure as hell aint a pos. i have more money into my car in 3 months than im sure uve put in urs the entire time uve had it, yes u dirtyda9, quit ****in hating on everything i say, just bc im not a ****ing expert on these cars yet.
I can reasure you, you haven't. Even if you did, you have nothing to show for it, obviously because they were more replacement parts the fix your POS, cause all I see is big wheels, springs, and a CAI. Congrats

Please, by all means trade him. I would... I just can't wait to see pictures and proof you own it, after. Because it's not gonna happen.

And I'm not hating, hating would imply me being jealous, which is in no way the case. And I'm not gonna stop bashing you. What happened to your DA being up for sale and you never owning a honda again because of this forum?

Quick Reply: DB1 for DB2???