Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

Car got broken into!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2004, 11:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car got broken into!!

Thursday afternoon i spend all day studying and go out to my car to go to school and i find my passenger door partially ajar and hood not fully shut and my alarm remote won't work.

The ****** thieves came and jacked all my ****** stereo ****. They took my subs(Alpine Type-R's), my amps (PPI 2 ch & Alpine V-power 4 ch.), and my Headunit(panasonic cd w/ subwoofer control)!!!!

I was soo pissed when it happened. And yes, please spare me the "Be glad it wasn't your whole car" bit. I know. I've been on this forum a long time so i kno... but i just wanted to share with you guys i sometimes feel like are my brothers.

I am glad they didnt take my car, thats why i'm not as upset. Plus, they didnt do any real damage gettin in to my car either.

Here are some pics of what is left...

Old 07-03-2004, 11:34 PM

Default Re: Car got broken into!! (pdcdragon)

man that sucks man, i feel you, from a HT member to another. i would hate if someone took my system, theives should die.
Old 07-04-2004, 08:47 AM

Default Re: Car got broken into!! (AcuraINTEGRAGSR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AcuraINTEGRAGSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">theives should die. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I second this.

Old 07-04-2004, 09:20 AM

check and see if your **** is being sold on ebay
Old 07-04-2004, 09:21 AM
Hijacked

im sorry man i feel u .. thieves should get their *** tied down/hand cuffed and butt naked on the the tree wit lot'za big ants......
Old 07-04-2004, 09:39 AM

Damn man that sucks

Must be hard to see your trunk without your subs there

I definately feel for ya, DIE thieves!
Old 07-04-2004, 09:44 AM

Dude that totally sucks, like Holla say's, I would check ebay to see if any of it is up for sale... Its just to bad that we cant have alarm system's on our cars that would send and electric charge thru these dumb bastards and knock em on their ***'s long enough for us to get outside with a baseball bat and beat the living hell out of them so they will think twice before attempting another theft..
Old 07-04-2004, 12:32 PM

Looks all too damn familiar. I'm sorry to hear about the theft. It seems to me like they either did it in a group or had eternity to jack everything. Whenever I park my car, I try not to bump the music pretty loud as to not draw attention to it for petty *** thieves. I made that mistake the first time...I remember seeing some kids in a civic hangin out by my apt as I was bumpin and they were just staring. Few hours later, I had a busted passenger window and my Pioneer deck was stolen.

Keep ya head up, car locked up, and just try to put it behind ya.
Old 07-04-2004, 04:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (daLixz25)

Man that sucks. I know first hand how it feels, except worse. THe theives stole my system too. Oh, did I mention they took the whole mother f*ing car? Yeah, they took it all and to this day I haven't even heard a word about it. I will kill a bastard for trying to steal anything else of mine.
Old 07-04-2004, 06:20 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

**** thieves! That is so low of them to **** with your car.
Old 07-04-2004, 06:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Car got broken into!! (Winslow)

You know I saw on real tv that in europe or one of those places they have under there car flame throwers. When triggered it goes off, but I dont know if it will melt ur paint.
Old 07-04-2004, 06:32 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

theft sucks.

bet they knew you had the goods in the car. I always turn off the radio when im nearing my destination, whether it be work, play, or home.
Old 07-04-2004, 07:45 PM

Default Re: (IntEGNYC)

very srry to hear. ******* thieves
Old 07-04-2004, 07:57 PM

Default Re: Car got broken into!! (TurboTeG4)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TurboTeG4 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You know I saw on real tv that in europe or one of those places they have under there car flame throwers. When triggered it goes off, but I dont know if it will melt ur paint.</TD></TR></TABLE>

what you saw wasn't in europe but in north africa .

Although it's banned , as security , they used to put flame throwers as you said , as well as launching rods with nails under the front door . But this were used years ago and are banned now .
Really expensive cars ,bmw ,benz and such , now use a sat immobilizer. If your car is stollen , you notify the company , and they can locate and shut down the car .

(Note: All this , in North Africa , not europe)
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TurboTeG4 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">... europe or one of those places ...</TD></TR></TABLE>
LoL , my friend , europe is nothing like the U.S. .
With the exception of U.K. where people "buy" cars for free everyday , the rest of europe , car theft is not really a problem , and if you live in a small country like my self , I almost never even lock my car , and when I stop by to get a packet of Luckies I don't even turn off the engine. people around here put alarms and immobilizers on their car just to be "cool" and flash the lights when they leave the car LoL .
Old 07-04-2004, 11:41 PM

Default Re: (IntEGNYC)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IntEGNYC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">theft sucks.

bet they knew you had the goods in the car. I always turn off the radio when im nearing my destination, whether it be work, play, or home. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats why i never bumped my ish around my neighborhood... most of the time, i only play music loudly when i'm by myself on the freeway. Plus i live in the only big street in my neighborhood so that bugs me even more.. the cops were surprised as hell too, cuz i live literally around the corner from the sheriffs station.
Old 07-04-2004, 11:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i know what you goin threw
Old 07-04-2004, 11:53 PM

that happened to me, except they also took my intake, plug wires, and dented my fender.
fukcing thieves
Old 07-05-2004, 12:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (pdcdragon)

sorry bout your teg. My teg is completely stock in the interior cause of these kind of things. I don't think I would ever put a system in my teg
for considering what thieves might do when thinking of upgrades for my car.
Old 07-05-2004, 12:50 AM

Default Re: Car got broken into!! (TurboTeG4)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TurboTeG4 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You know I saw on real tv that in europe or one of those places they have under there car flame throwers. When triggered it goes off, but I dont know if it will melt ur paint.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I think the one I saw was on cars in Australia - a pedal was put on the drivers said that activated a flame thrower from the driver's door to deter car jackings. Of course I guess you could get away with it if you carjack the car from the passenger side.

How about we all start a coast-to-coast militia where we ride around loaded with baseball bats and heavy boots and bust some skulls and kick some *** when **** like this goes down.

Old 07-05-2004, 01:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Car got broken into!! (dellanooch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dellanooch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>

as for the flame thrower crap.........good idea until your poor ole' mom opens your door with the alram armed and get's flame broiled
Old 07-05-2004, 01:33 AM

Default Re: Car got broken into!! (DCcliffjumper2)

Thieves probably go to your school, you were probably showing off, they heard your stereo, probably watched you a couple days to get your schedule and then moved on you, how did they get into your car in the first place?, first thing you gotta fix, second is get a better alarm, or turn the sensitivity up on your knock sensor, third is to keep your stereo down when your about to park your car as to not draw attention from thieves.