Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

Any good shops in Boise?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2003, 05:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any good shops in Boise?

I live in BFE Oregon but will be in Boise for a few days next weekend, anyone know of any good shops there? Shops around here specialize in neon and tail lights.
Old 08-17-2003, 07:46 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: Any good shops in Boise? (Green94GSR)

nope, no good shops. the only shop i managed to find was ghetto. may as well been outta the guys garage. ghetto *** racecar and filthy as hell. sounded like he knew a bit about cars but it was still ghetto.
Old 08-17-2003, 11:10 PM

Default Re: Any good shops in Boise? (1 2 NV)

Ever heard of Idaho Speed Center? I work there PT... And if you know Anthony
(stupidfast) hes a good friend of ours, and has a VERY NICE teg and can vouch for the shop...... Right now its located on 5209 Chinden Blvd. and heres the number 208-321-8396..... It MAY be moving tho to a diff. lacation, but still in Boise.... If ya call talk to Rory, hes the owner and a good man....... My name is DG if that helps any, if ya have ?'s give a call........

1 2 N V: Whats your meaning of "ghetto" and No good? Was it us? We have a Blue Civic, that is a full race car and not "ghetto" IMO........... Its taken many race's and will be taken more and more round here..... If it was a "ghetto" shop i wouldnt be there and neither would ANY of my friends........ I really hope it was not us, and if it was, then i need to know why, soo it can be fixed........ THX

HTH
L8R
DG
Old 08-18-2003, 04:02 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: Any good shops in Boise? (teg2die4)

DG, u will b hapy to know it wasnt idaho speed center. my friend lives in meridian and i was down there for a weekend. we needed to pass some time away so we went lookin for some shops. power xtreme was no where to b found (legal troubles apparently) and had changed their name b4 paul moved to AZ. so we just looked in the phone book. we came across racetech i think. just happen to drive by it and i saw a "race car". it was a turbo H22, but beat to ****. as said above, i talked to the guy just to get a feel for the scene around there and he seemed to know his stuff. problem was the shop was trashed, no showroom and the "race car" looked like it belonged in the crusher. no pride in taking care of the car or its home.