Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

99 gsr stolen from LA/CA

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 12:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 99 gsr stolen from LA/CA

next car you get, buy a really nice alarm system with a pager. It will save you. And also buy a gun, and kill the mother f'rs that keep jacking your stuff. and sue the hell outa the damn mall... im sure there is some way to do it!

Edit: I forgot about all the liberals f***ers in california that banned guns.... because they banned guns, your just goin to get butt raped by thieves again!

Last edited by dc101; 08-07-2010 at 12:42 PM. Reason: california and liberals suck
Old 08-07-2010, 01:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dc101

Edit: I forgot about all the liberals f***ers in california that banned guns.... because they banned guns, your just goin to get butt raped by thieves again!
there is misinformed and then there is you

in no state can you shoot thieves and not be charged with at least manslaughter. even in texas you can only shoot thieves who break in your hosue
Old 08-07-2010, 02:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Do you plan on selling the shell as is? Also did the thieves put a dent on the passenger side fender after the theft? From the recovery pic it looks like there is a dent, then again it could be the angle of the pic. Please let me know.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn that's f'd up right there. stupid thieves karma will get them back.

Originally Posted by idrivesideways

in no state can you shoot thieves and not be charged with at least manslaughter. even in texas you can only shoot thieves who break in your hosue
Just plant a knife on him and yell "He's comin right for us" then
Old 08-07-2010, 02:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

next car you get, buy a really nice alarm system with a pager. It will save you.
paging alarm no matter how fancy it maybe it wont do anything..my crx had full viper paging alarm with stealth install and they still managed to take it. my del sol got taken right infront of the house too with similar set up and more security stuff on there. i built my integras alarm system by myself with extensive research to give myself some more peace of mind. but in the end if they want it they will take it..
Old 08-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by vtaker
damn that's f'd up right there. stupid thieves karma will get them back.

killing a thief will bring in an investigation you do not want. a few years back one of my friends 300zx's was getting broke into, we caught the guy red handed. wrested him down, beat his *** then told the cops he swung a screwdriver at us which wasn't really too far off. we just left out the part about him running. anyway, he was charged with attempted assault 2 in addition to property crimes. my roomie testified at trial and the guy got 36 months which is more than any single car crime will carry. you can beat down a thief, you just don't want to use bats, guns or weapons. too much risk of it backfiring. if you just kick the **** out of a thief even if it turns on you you're only facing minor assault charges.
Old 08-07-2010, 03:16 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

next car you get, buy a really nice alarm system with a pager. It will save you. And also buy a gun, and kill the mother f'rs that keep jacking your stuff. and sue the hell outa the damn mall... im sure there is some way to do it!

This has to be some of the worse advise I've seen on here

Originally Posted by artin01
i dont no give me offer.
Where u located?

Last edited by EHondaJDM; 08-07-2010 at 03:44 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 03:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Castle Doctrine... in some states such as NC and VA have them to where if someone is breaking into your property weather it be house or car, you have the right to use lethal force.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine

he would be dead who goin to say he wasnt trying to hurt you
Old 08-07-2010, 05:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

all depends on the risk you want to take. you may get indited, might not. the worst case is just too much to deal with when it's a silly old car at stake
Old 08-07-2010, 05:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by EHondaJDM
This has to be some of the worse advise I've seen on here

Where u located?

Glendale/Ca
Old 08-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by HONDA RR
Do you plan on selling the shell as is? Also did the thieves put a dent on the passenger side fender after the theft? From the recovery pic it looks like there is a dent, then again it could be the angle of the pic. Please let me know.

No I left it behind. their was no dent on passenger side fender.
Old 08-07-2010, 05:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

all depends on the risk you want to take. you may get indited, might not. the worst case is just too much to deal with when it's a silly old car at stake
Insurance cant give you back your sweat, or in some cases blood.
Old 08-07-2010, 07:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn thieves
Old 08-08-2010, 08:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

No I left it behind. their was no dent on passenger side fender.
Yup thats a very wise thing to do. You should use the insurance claim towards this car. --------------> http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...5&aff=national

I consider this car to be one of the best plus its located in glendale, ca
Old 08-08-2010, 10:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Did you tell anybody about your security system? It's one thing to have added measures, but it's another thing to even tell your closest friends about it. Since you got hit twice, to me it seems like someone within your circle of friends may have tipped someone off.. Sounded like they were ready to bring a steering wheel lock/key, fuses, and knew where your killswitch is.

I don't even tell my friends, family, or mechanics where my killswitches are, the details of the security system and its locations, or anything. They are on a need to know basis, and unless it's the apocalypse and they're running away from impending doom and need my car while I'm not around, they do not need to know. Not disclosing your info is somewhat of another security measure if you think about it. If you inspect the car and discover that hard-to-find killswitches were disengaged and only 2 people in your life know about it, then that may help solve your crime in a sense.

Not that this is the case for you, but just food for thought.
Old 08-08-2010, 11:23 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by vtaker

Haha too much south park [kneeslappa!]
Old 08-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by HONDA RR
Yup thats a very wise thing to do. You should use the insurance claim towards this car. --------------> http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...5&aff=national

I consider this car to be one of the best plus its located in glendale, ca

hahaha I wish,
Old 08-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by turboskratch
Did you tell anybody about your security system? It's one thing to have added measures, but it's another thing to even tell your closest friends about it. Since you got hit twice, to me it seems like someone within your circle of friends may have tipped someone off.. Sounded like they were ready to bring a steering wheel lock/key, fuses, and knew where your killswitch is.

I don't even tell my friends, family, or mechanics where my killswitches are, the details of the security system and its locations, or anything. They are on a need to know basis, and unless it's the apocalypse and they're running away from impending doom and need my car while I'm not around, they do not need to know. Not disclosing your info is somewhat of another security measure if you think about it. If you inspect the car and discover that hard-to-find killswitches were disengaged and only 2 people in your life know about it, then that may help solve your crime in a sense.

Not that this is the case for you, but just food for thought.
HAHAH AWESOME. I laughed my *** off about this, but its true, you never know who you can trust. The impending doom **** was classic haha

Sorry to hear about the car. mine was stolen last year, right before my exam... and it sucked.

Now i have another Gsr w/ stealth install, gps, and a freaking wheel boot. gonna add more stuff to it, but money is tight,

So what is your plan from now on?

Really hate the fact that we can't have nice things anymore without worrying about it much.
Old 08-08-2010, 09:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

you can have nice things. 90-2000 hondas attract dirt *****. i don't know why this is, it just is. you can go buy a corvette, an evo or even a lotus elise and not worry nearly as much as a guy who owns an ITR. for some reason these cars attract slime.
Old 08-08-2010, 11:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by GsRrrr
HAHAH AWESOME. I laughed my *** off about this, but its true, you never know who you can trust. The impending doom **** was classic haha

Sorry to hear about the car. mine was stolen last year, right before my exam... and it sucked.

Now i have another Gsr w/ stealth install, gps, and a freaking wheel boot. gonna add more stuff to it, but money is tight,

So what is your plan from now on?

Really hate the fact that we can't have nice things anymore without worrying about it much.
No one knew abut my security system any way. The only reason I am keep buying GSR its beacuse after my 01 red gsr I didnt see my self driving anything else I was in love lol. Thats it my next car is type r and I will buy some shity car so I can daily drive it. Let them come and try to take it this time.

My 1st GSR 01
Attached Images  
Old 08-09-2010, 01:33 AM
Genetically Gay

they found it!any plan for it.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Castle Doctrine... in some states such as NC and VA have them to where if someone is breaking into your property weather it be house or car, you have the right to use lethal force.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine

i said it earlier in this thread... there is NO state in the US that allows the use of lethal force to defend personal property. That includes your house, car, etc. If you use a weapon against someone who is breaking into your house or car, expect to be *** raped in prison because you are not going to pass go, and you will absolutely not collect $200.. you'll go directly to jail.

if you read that Wiki article carefully, you'll see that in the states that have one form of the 'castle doctrine' or another, you are allowed to defend yourself inside any place that you may legally occupy. in other words, if you are inside your house and there is a break-in, you may defend your life against the threat that is inside your house. if you are driving in your car (or even sitting inside it while parked) and someone is trying to attack you, you may defend your own life inside the vehicle. you are still in no way allowed to defend the car itself.

if you come back to your car and find someone breaking into it, and the sight of you doesn't make the thief take off running (continues to break in anyway), the only thing you are legally allowed to do is call the police and be a good witness. now, if he charges you with a knife or pulls a gun on you, it's your life that you are now defending. don't hesitate to step off line, draw, and launch the contents of your magazine into the center of mass.

there's a huge difference between defending property vs. defending human life. it's unfortunate that we even have to think of the law in these types of situations, but knowing the law can help you avoid rotting in jail.

and about the comment "he'll be dead, who can say he wasn't trying to hurt you"... a jury will decide very quickly if there was justification to use deadly force once they find that there was no weapon present. however, if you want to try to plant weapons after the fact, then it's your own morals and freedom that you have to think about. if you don't care then go for it.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by KILLAB17VTEC
they found it!any plan for it.
I left it behind.
Old 08-15-2010, 04:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

How long usually take for insurance company to pay?
Old 08-15-2010, 04:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

How long usually take for insurance company to pay?
It depends on your insurance company. Farmers insurance and well as all state usually issue out a claim check within 2-3 weeks. So what car are you going to purchase next?

Quick Reply: 99 gsr stolen from LA/CA