Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

----- My Kswap, wire tuck, circut/drag track build of pepper My 1999 MR Integra-----

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 04:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: ----- My Kswap, wire tuck, circut/drag track build of pepper My 1999 MR Integra--

Thanks I wanted to do it right the first time with quality parts. Def spent more then I was planning but its all part of the game right.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ----- My Kswap, wire tuck, circut/drag track build of pepper My 1999 MR Integra--

bump
Old 04-21-2014, 11:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Update
Old 04-21-2014, 11:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Injector clips are done. Injectors,fuel rail with gauge, starter, transmission, intermediate shaft, belt, mount brackets and all sensors are installed.
Old 04-21-2014, 12:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Got the motor mounted. Started to connect the wire harness to see what had to be modified on this. I found out the I have to cut 18 inch out of the injector side of the harness. Decided to relocate the 19million grounds that normally attach by the manifold. Also mounted my throotle cable and bracket. found out that tha cable is way to long and the bracket sits to high and may have clearance issues with my hood. Could have made all this work but I wanted to do it right so out comes the soldier gun,wire loom and, electrical tape again. As well as hitting up Karcepts for my throttle cable solution.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Finished product with the Karcepts throttle bracket and cable combo, modifying the charge harness and running the coolant temp wire through the whole harness. took everything apart and re-loomed.
Old 04-21-2014, 12:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

[IMG][/IMG]

My battery box setup. Not pretty but its very functional and at this point cost effective. I could have went the slim battery route but hey stock batteries are not that much more in weight and as far as the gasses expelled from them. I highly doubt in Texas with no A/C I will ever drive this car long periods of time with the windows up. Maybe later in the future I got with a sealed or slim.
Old 04-21-2014, 12:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

[IMG][/IMG]

My slim fan and fullsize swap radiator.

[IMG][/IMG]

Everything Is put in for the most part. Time to see If this thing will crank. On Saturday I got her to prime and starter to kick. Put spent the most part of the day going through the Hybrid racing tucked line kit combating leaks.
Old 04-21-2014, 12:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Let me know if anyone has a High Compression Id injector map I can base line off of.
Old 04-21-2014, 06:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice progress, loving the bay and the Kay...
Old 04-22-2014, 11:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

good stuff
Old 04-22-2014, 10:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks. I started her up on Sunday. She sounds beast with no exhaust on yet. Just got my components in to have a custom 3" done, We'll see how that turns out. Had a small problem with popping 100 amp fuses coming off the battery. Today I trouble shot that, Looks like I have it figured out and fixed. Now just have to put the front coilovers in and pre load the suspension then she'll be moving.
Old 04-22-2014, 11:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I am kind of skeptical about running these EP3 axles. The passenger side seems that it may not have enough play in it. If anyone has experienced problems with these axles on hasport mount please let me know before I find out the Hard way.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Keep up the good work!build for you not the trend lol
Originally Posted by dc_jdm_dreams
So I decided to start a new Thread on my build. My old thread was geared more toward my JDM conversion. So here we go.

First off, Finally after quite a while I now have the means to fully dedicate my 1999 Milano Red LS Integra. It started off as a completely stock Integra and slowly progressed to a JDM converted slightly modded stock power plant three toned Integra. So during my second deployment I was nervous and excited to get back cause I knew that then my Baby (pepper) would get her make over. So I returned not to long ago and bought a daily Driver a 2006 MM RSX Type S and got straight to work ordering parts. Lots of parts and planning my attack sequence. So here we go start to hopefully finish by the summer time.

here it is its finally out of storage and its home excuse the bare garage I was still moving in at this time.
Old 04-24-2014, 03:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks hoping to get to do some tuning on it soon once I get this fuel pressure regulator issue solved. FML????
Old 05-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

So no Head way on the Fuel pressure regulator Issue. I just sent it back to Hybrid Racing. I believe the wrong spring was installed on it. And I finally got the right hose installed on the upper.
Old 11-07-2014, 08:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Got the fuel issue figured out a while ago. Had to take a break from the build for a bit. But time to get cracking again. Now I have a O2 failed to read issue.