Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

CA 2000 Honda Accord SE Gold 49k Miles

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2015, 11:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Honda Accord SE Gold 49k Miles

SOLD.

Last edited by Mattyg2; 06-20-2015 at 11:39 AM.
Old 06-16-2015, 11:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 2000 Honda Accord SE Gold 49k Miles

Ttt

Last edited by olddohc; 06-19-2015 at 12:52 PM.
Old 06-18-2015, 08:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by olddohc
Garage kept? So clean
Negative!

Drove 2-hours to go see a car that was not like it was described. OP should take better pictures of the car that shows its imperfections, and describe its actual condition. My expectations were never too high for a vehicle of this age. However, the car has been resprayed on the passenger side and front bumper and possibly the hood. I repeated myself numerous of time to the OP if the paint was all original over the phone before making the trip. He told me it was "all original" and that the driver side fender had some body work (primer), done from the previous owner which I was ok with.

I get there after the long drive to see that it had been resprayed on the passenger side and find a filthy interior. If you see the pictures you can tell that side looks like it's wavy and been sprayed. Even though Carfax doesn't show any accidents I can bet my money it has been involved in one.

OP, be honest next time!
Old 06-18-2015, 10:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Never did I say it was garaged, clean, or whatever the case. Plain and simple. The car has 49k ORIGNAL miles. ALL ORIGINAL body parts, engine and transmission. I said the paint was ORIGINAL. I then said it had prior paintwork on the passenger rear door from what I know. The hood could have painted at some point. As well as the bumper. The car is not a garaged car. It was outside. The car is 16 years old. Mechanically, the car is in perfect shape. Body wise it's not perfect. It has dings and scratches. And the interior being filthy? Come on now, its not filthy. It's not a new car. The interior is actually in great shape. I'm being as honest as I can from what I know about the car. Never have I had issues about selling or buying anything, EVER, on forums, eBay, or outside of the internet.
Old 06-18-2015, 10:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Ttt

Last edited by olddohc; 06-19-2015 at 12:51 PM.
Old 06-18-2015, 06:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Mattyg2
Never did I say it was garaged, clean, or whatever the case. Plain and simple. The car has 49k ORIGNAL miles. ALL ORIGINAL body parts, engine and transmission. I said the paint was ORIGINAL. I then said it had prior paintwork on the passenger rear door from what I know. The hood could have painted at some point. As well as the bumper. The car is not a garaged car. It was outside. The car is 16 years old. Mechanically, the car is in perfect shape. Body wise it's not perfect. It has dings and scratches. And the interior being filthy? Come on now, its not filthy. It's not a new car. The interior is actually in great shape. I'm being as honest as I can from what I know about the car. Never have I had issues about selling or buying anything, EVER, on forums, eBay, or outside of the internet.

Man you are full of it!

You said it had been repainted from the passenger side when I was pointing it out in person. So you saying you mentioned it is bs! You never mentioned it before I headed out there after I repeatedly asked "IS IT THE ORIGINAL PAINT"!? I was ok with the dings, scuffs on the bumper, and drive side fender. Why? Simply because you had mentioned it. But when you I get on th phone and you to tell me other then that everything else is ok and it really isn't then I'm calling bs on that.

Also, when you tell me that "it might have been in a minor accident but sometimes it doesn't get reported on the auto reports" what does that make me think? It has most likely been in a accident but you won't admitt it.
Old 06-18-2015, 07:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ON_dEk9
Man you are full of it!

You said it had been repainted from the passenger side when I was pointing it out in person. So you saying you mentioned it is bs! You never mentioned it before I headed out there after I repeatedly asked "IS IT THE ORIGINAL PAINT"!? I was ok with the dings, scuffs on the bumper, and drive side fender. Why? Simply because you had mentioned it. But when you I get on th phone and you to tell me other then that everything else is ok and it really isn't then I'm calling bs on that.

Also, when you tell me that "it might have been in a minor accident but sometimes it doesn't get reported on the auto reports" what does that make me think? It has most likely been in a accident but you won't admitt it.
I'm telling you this because you seem to want a perfect car. I work at a dealership where people NEVER know there have been accidents on vehicles they sell to us and they get pissed all the time. I'm not being "full of it" with anything. I never lead you on to anything. I even sent you more pictures upon request. I woke up WAY before I had to go to work today to meet up with you just as you came 2 hours to see the car. Both of our time wasted as I was extremely tired at work today. Please don't come at me with bs. Especially, when it's something as minor as this. Overall, this car is GREAT and I know it is because I had the car fully inspected by professionals saying there is no FRAME DAMAGE, NO FIXED APRONS, NO CLAMP MARKS. Does that exclude the car being free from ANY accidents? NO. It could of had things fixed on it in its 16 years of life. I can't tell you if there were accidents on the vehicle. I'm telling you what I have information from the previous history of the vehicle and going by CARFAX and AUTOCHECK REPORTS reporting 0 Accidents. The vehicle checks out and is a solid car. Thank you for inquiring about the vehicle.

Anyways, whoever gets this car will be lucky, dings and scratches and all. The car feels and drives like it only has 49K miles.
Old 06-18-2015, 07:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Ttt

Old 06-18-2015, 08:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

To the kid complaining....welcome to the world of buying used cars. I look at an average of 10 cars before I find the right one. If I went online and complained about each one hondatech would be 90% threads about me complaining and then 10% car stuff. You looked at a car, it wasnt what you thought it was, you passed, end of story now gtfo.
Yep. I looked at over 10 S2000's when I got my S2000. And countless DA9 Integras when I had it back in the day. Next time he should test drive the car instead of his dad. Most of the people coming to see the car are kids with their dads/uncles/mechanic guys though. Get the junk on craigslist if you want a perfect car that's Salvaged and totally repainted with NON-OEM parts.
Old 06-18-2015, 08:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Ttt

Old 06-18-2015, 09:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

^^^^
What!?!? Daddy needed to come? Aw man thats the best. Is dad typing your replies too? Lmao
Car was for my dad not for me smart ***!

And I'm not no kid you key board warrior. You selling that pos CRV but always hating on people's cars on HondaTech. So **** you!
Old 06-18-2015, 10:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Ttt

Last edited by olddohc; 06-19-2015 at 12:50 PM.
Old 06-19-2015, 06:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Negative!

Drove 2-hours to go see a car that was not like it was described. OP should take better pictures of the car that shows its imperfections, and describe its actual condition. My expectations were never too high for a vehicle of this age. However, the car has been resprayed on the passenger side and front bumper and possibly the hood. I repeated myself numerous of time to the OP if the paint was all original over the phone before making the trip. He told me it was "all original" and that the driver side fender had some body work (primer), done from the previous owner which I was ok with.

I get there after the long drive to see that it had been resprayed on the passenger side and find a filthy interior. If you see the pictures you can tell that side looks like it's wavy and been sprayed. Even though Carfax doesn't show any accidents I can bet my money it has been involved in one.

OP, be honest next time!
thank for the post.. was gonna check it out today.. save me some time
Old 06-19-2015, 11:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by nerdytoes
thank for the post.. was gonna check it out today.. save me some time
No need. This is why I made the post to save others time and give them a better brief description of the vehicle. But I guess all I've been doing is complaining.
Old 06-19-2015, 12:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Post updated with more pics as I've just taken today. It is exactly how the car looks when I go outside and how you will see it upon arrival. Car is very dirty at the moment. The first set of pics are right after I detailed it with a Clay bar, Polish, and then Wax. The person that seen has deterred people from coming to see it because people think there is something wrong with the car. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE CAR. It's all cosmetic. It has no issues with the car.
Old 06-19-2015, 02:31 PM
My Name is Nobody

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Man you are full of it!

If you are not interested in the vehicle... please move on. you are serving no purpose in thread crapping on Matts Sale thread.

I see corrected pictures and descriptions... buyers do your due diligence and make informed decisions.