Notices
Road Racing / Autocross & Time Attack Road Racing / AUTOX, HPDE, Time Attack

Christmas thoughts for friends on the Competition board....

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2016, 02:42 AM
Homosexual by choice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Christmas thoughts for friends on the Competition board....

Bah Hamhug!

I think the narcissistic dudes moved on to their own little rrax.com forum... Who's all left here? It's oh-so-quiet. I like this place, minus the haters. **** u RJ. ha.

I hate rr98itr mostly, cuz his **** is hard to read at times. lol. sometimes i can't tell if scott is trolling or not. and he whines too much. damn old man. how old r u anyway? if i'm freaking 43 now u must be, full gray? maybe bald?
Old 12-31-2016, 08:32 PM
something different

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Frank, you are so bad a getting along with people on forums. I love It
Old 01-02-2017, 05:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Adam is being generous and kind...Frank you are the guy who poops in the pool, kills the crapper, and makes people cringe and disappear. And rather than clue in and try to improve yourself, you double down on your apparent effort to make yourself a pariah and feign to make light of it. Your pathology is familiar from literature, and dispiriting. You are a disappointing presence among the ruins of what was once a vibrant community - this forum.

Way back in time there was an exodus prompted by some infringement of freedom. I was among those who left. But in time that new place became riven with tribalism and grew tiresome. And all along the way the passage of time never ceased its work. One by one people I really liked moved on to other things - different hardware, different priorities in life, etc. I returned here for what little I write anymore because it all started out for me with the excellence of what Honda makes and the fact that over time I've Not moved on - I'm still driving a Honda and slowly (sloooooooooowly) working on my race car - and if any of my old friends were ever to look for me I figured this would be the place to look for me.

One last thing...way back, before the OG's were even O in many cases, This was the advertising campaign that set Honda apart, and which my experience on Honda-Tech led me to believe remained valid. But Frank, you...GTFO...
Attached Images  
Old 01-03-2017, 08:55 AM
Homosexual by choice

i like to troll. scott is smart, look at old man trying to troll me back.

Originally Posted by RR98ITR
Adam is being generous and kind...Frank you are the guy who poops in the pool, kills the crapper, and makes people cringe and disappear. And rather than clue in and try to improve yourself, you double down on your apparent effort to make yourself a pariah and feign to make light of it. Your pathology is familiar from literature, and dispiriting. You are a disappointing presence among the ruins of what was once a vibrant community - this forum.

shots fired! phew.

ha ha ha. but i suspect like me, you write for yourself really, you don't give a F who reads it. that's why u write those cryptic *** endings usually. am i right? or am i right. i'm ALWAYS right. humph.

ps, that is a great piece of ad from old school Honda.