Notices
Other Make Vehicles Nissan, Mitsubishi, Subaru, BMW, Audi, etc.

Pictures from Cruisin Weekend in Ocean City, MD - Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, Customs, etc

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 06:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pictures from Cruisin Weekend in Ocean City, MD - Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, Customs, etc

For the full album in higher resolution (over 400 pictures), CLICK HERE.

This is one of the biggest hot rod and muscle car gatherings in the country, with over 3,500 hot rods, customs, classics and trucks registered. I had only heard about it in the past but never made it out to the event. Now that I've been, it will definitely be an annual event for me. There were two "official" car shows, plus multiple "unofficial" car shows in many restaurant and shopping center parking lots. In addition, at any given time there were tons of cars and trucks cruising up and down Coastal Highway all day and night long.

Because there was so much going on, I just used my point & shoot, so forgive the sub-par quality snapshots

Old 05-23-2012, 06:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Pictures from Cruisin Weekend in Ocean City, MD - Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, Customs,

Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Pictures from Cruisin Weekend in Ocean City, MD - Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, Customs,

Honda-Tech Member

Old 05-23-2012, 06:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 05-23-2012, 06:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 05-23-2012, 06:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 05-23-2012, 06:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 05-23-2012, 08:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sick stuff! That fire truck was one of the coolest things there.
Old 05-24-2012, 07:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

A lot of real nice cars clean coverage
Old 05-29-2012, 10:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Was down there, very fun weekend. My buddy had the new dark blue 5.0 on pink wheels doing crazy burnouts all weekend. Did you guys make it over towards the Spinnaker where they brought a hose out and created a water box? Must have been over an hour before any cops came, just every car rolling up and doing burnouts.
Old 05-29-2012, 11:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I can definitely tell something is different in your pics. At first I thought, perhaps Chris was using a different lens. Either way, I like the content of your pics. Since the subjects are of such high caliber, and there are so many, the quality of the photographs are not as critical. In fact, I like the perspective view of your P&S. It gives a stepped back feel that let's you appreciate the car in its surroundings. Given the perspective, it displays the cars with more uniform dimensions when compared to your SLR. Sometimes, with your SLR pics, I get the feeling that I'm squished up right next to the car and the features closest to the lens become magnified. With these latest pictures, however, I feel more as though I am viewing the cars in a natural element as I might find them on the street. Again, with the stepped back perspective, I feel that more of the car is evenly portrayed and dimensions/proportions seem more lifelike. I like them, and I like the change of style. A lot of your previous images have a similar feel to one another. With these, however, I feel you caught a more diverse representation of the cars and their environment. Keep it up! If I may, I suggest you keep trying different angles and views to capture the essence of the cars. Try the angles and perspectives nobody else is trying. Get out of the ordinary and go extraordinary.
Old 05-29-2012, 12:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Set fav.

Old 05-29-2012, 12:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Close second.

Old 05-30-2012, 08:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yum

the last mustang pictured is amazing.. I loving seeing shots of it pop up here and there!

nice pics btw
Old 05-30-2012, 03:39 PM
Trial User

Thanks for the pics. Mostly nice cars, but some people have way too much money and no common sense... you gotta ask yourself "what the hell were they thinking"

Old 05-30-2012, 04:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i live like 40mins away and we started watching the cars come in wed afternoon. went down friday night and couldnt keep my neck straight. it was super packed cruised around for a few and went home. its always packed though