Notices
Honda Minivans, Crossovers, and Trucks Honda Odyssey / Ridgeline / Pilot / HR-V
Acura MDX / RDX

changed front wheel bearing on pasanger side vsa light and abs light on dash

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 07:36 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default changed front wheel bearing on pasanger side vsa light and abs light on dash

Hi i have a 2006 honda ridgline, changed out the front wheel bearing on passenger side. now my vsa light and abs light is on with ! in triangle. i ordered the sensor for it and put it on. no luck it is still lit up.. Please help. i dont need another huge bill for somthing that should not be a problem. light never came on before i replaced the wheel bearing. help please.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:08 AM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: changed front wheel bearing on pasanger side vsa light and abs light on dash

found out problem. I put the wheel bearing in backwards. the side that has the black ring on it goes to the inside. has magnet that picks up on the vsa sensor. after very carfuly pressing bearing out, had to shim up side that stayed on spindal (side that has lug screws on it. used metal shims and a chisel using different thickness adding shims as the ring started coming off. take your time. anyways.... i put it all back together and used the old sensor, and bang it worked just fine. all lights are gone again.. vsa and abs lights on dash are not lit anymore. taking sensor back for refund.. Hope anyone with this problem finds this thread and it helps them.. have a great day. Semper Fi... ooooorrrrraaaa freaken happy.