Notices

JIC Magic Suspension

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JIC Magic Suspension

i got a set of JIC Magic Suspension FLT A1 for an ITR....This should also fit the DC2, DB8, EG, EK, EF, ETC....but here it is...complete all four shocks and coil over...adjustable...also ran into a problem of the rear shocks not fitting because of the LCA...but i do have an ITR LCA to make this work for your H & A.....i purchased and figured that i didn't have a car for it so now here it is for sale...Item is Brand New and never installed..only opened to inspect...i am asking for $1100.00 O.B.O...that is for all four suspension and the ITR LCA...if anybody is interested pm me or call me...559-313-9259....forget to mention...this product is shipped directly from Japan...all instructions and cerificate are written in Japanese...JDM...

The JIC Magic FLT-A1 is a coilover suspension kit designed for the enthusiast who will drive on a daily basis and occasionally on the track. The JIC Magic FLT-A1 coilover kit features a 10 way adjustable damper. For strength, strut-type suspensions feature a wide shaft while multi-link type suspensions feature the smaller shaft damper. Most JIC Magic FLT-A1 coilover kits include front pillow ball upper mounts and front adjustable camber plates. Also included are springs of the linear-type for laser precision handling and adjustable lower brackets for ride height adjustments that do not affect damper travel.

Features:

- Adjustable Damper: Available for all applications with 10 ways adjustability. With this feature, you are able to tune your suspension dampening up to your spec.

- Cool Bend Linear Spring: Linear rate spring manufactured using chrome silicon metal alloy with cool bend process.

- High Tech Twin Tube Damper: The twin tube dampers utilize different sized shafts. Because strut-type suspension require more strength for support, a wider shaft is the damper of choice while the narrower shaft is more suited for multi-link / double wishbone suspension.

- Height Adjustable Lower Bracket: Adjustable height aluminum CNC machine-built bracket for double wishbone or multilink suspension.

- Adjustable Pillow Ball Uppermount: Included for all vehicles for the front and some for rear application. Adjustable camber plate also included for most vehicle front applications with Macpherson Strut suspension systems.

Reference: JIC Magic FLT-A1 High Performance Coilover System, JIC Magic FLT - A1 Coilover System, JIC Magic FLT-A1 damper kit, JIC coilover kit, JIC damper kit, JICMagic coilover kit, FLT-A1 coilover kit

Product Notes: FLT-A1 10 way adjustable with No upper mount

Spring Rate (kg) Front=7 - Rear=5
Height Adjustment (inches) min to max - -
Coilover Type: Street

Old 04-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump...
Old 04-07-2008, 07:20 PM

Default Re: (n*werk)

Old 04-09-2008, 04:26 PM