Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

First project need help

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 07:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First project need help

Hey everybody im 26 im new to the forum and trust me ill be doing tons of research and gathering info on relation to my build. But this is my first project car so any advice and help is greatly appreciated. Anyway my car is a 96 honda civic dx sedan with a b18b1 swap from a 96 integra. The car has supposedly been tore down and built for boost tho is not turboed at the moment. Just wandering what i should be looking for to make sure the swap was done correctly and if this engine has been built or am i running stock internals. Car is running and is strong but it sputters and hesitates sometimes if you really get into it. Any info would be great and ill continue to poke through the forum and try and figure out somethings on my own. Thanks
Old 03-29-2017, 09:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: First project need help

[QUOTE=Squatchin;51241189]Hey everybody im 26 im new to the forum and trust me ill be doing tons of research and gathering info on relation to my build. But this is my first project car so any advice and help is greatly appreciated. Anyway my car is a 96 honda civic dx sedan with a b18b1 swap from a 96 integra. The car has supposedly been tore down and built for boost tho is not turboed at the moment. Just wandering what i should be looking for to make sure the swap was done correctly and if this engine has been built or am i running stock internals. Car is running and is strong but it sputters and hesitates sometimes if you really get into it. Any info would be great and ill continue to poke through the forum and try and figure out somethings on my own. Thanks

Update figured out the sputtering problem. Its the tps will be replaced this weekend alon g with a couple of miscellaneous things.