P1399 code help
Okmguys so I've read so many of these forums and I still haven't seen many answers that would help.
My 97 prelude is having the random misfire code.
1. Only at idle the cel blinks, driving the car is responsive and fine. No struggling to accelerate.
2. Spark plug wires are in ohm spec, replaced spark plugs and clean iav like a month ago.
3. According to Honda my ignition cylinder has not been replaced for the recall.
4. I do have loud lifter tick, I plan to do a valve adjustment tomorrow.
5. Unknown rotor condition, appears to have the gasket that seals it leaking oil a bit.
6. Compression in or from left to right. 185 182 185 185
Can anyone tell me given that info what I should check?
Can improper valve adjustment cause firing issues? Can the ignition system cause this?
Thank you all in advance for help.