Notices
Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

Jay Smiths Super Street RHD integra (thought I share some pics I took)

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2003, 08:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jay Smiths Super Street RHD integra (thought I share some pics I took)

Well after trying over and over to make Jay keep this car..he has finalized thats its goin to be sold and as much as I love to take pics of peoples pride and joy. This day he called me to take pics..I didnt feel to excited about taking pics for it to sell.
Anyhow..I thought I would share the pics and of course a link to the classifieds for the car.

( 56K BEWARE! )

Sorry for the quality of pics..as I had my camera on a manual setting which messed the quality of the pics up.

Here is the link for anyone that is interested in the car:

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=566700

Anyhow..enjoy

Old 07-18-2003, 08:53 AM

Default Re: Jay Smiths Super Street RHD integra (ScaleExtric)

Why does he have an ITR sticker on it when it is not an ITR? That colour is awfully close to mine, I wonder where he got the idea from! What happened to the motor?
Old 07-18-2003, 08:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Make sure you include the fact that jay smith will autograph that car for the buyer. That will make it more attractive to the h-t groupies...

nice..
Old 07-18-2003, 08:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

that car is so sexy....why is he selling it?
Old 07-18-2003, 09:01 AM

Default Re: Jay Smiths Super Street RHD integra (silvercivicgrl)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by canuck-mx6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Why does he have an ITR sticker on it when it is not an ITR? That colour is awfully close to mine, I wonder where he got the idea from! What happened to the motor?</TD></TR></TABLE>Im sorry..but to each is own but I think that car damn well deserves an itr sticker..and its his car..if you dont like em..buy the car and take em off

The motor was sold and so were the front seats

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by silvercivicgrl &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">that car is so sexy....why is he selling it? </TD></TR></TABLE>
Jay pays for 3 storage units for about 150.00 a piece which is killer after a few months. He has WAY too many cars and some of the others have favored jay ..so thats why you see the integra for sale
Old 07-18-2003, 09:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

somebody put alot of work into that car, no matter what you think of the guy, you cant knock his work.
Old 07-18-2003, 09:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Jay Smiths Super Street RHD integra (Dominican_Kid)

Dick, tell him to ebay that car.. he could probably pull more that way
Old 07-18-2003, 09:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ScaleExtric &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Jay pays for 3 storage units for about 150.00 a piece which is killer after a few months. He has WAY too many cars and some of the others have favored jay ..so thats why you see the integra for sale </TD></TR></TABLE>

that sucks, only if I had the $ I'd love that car that color is awesome, he should have no problem selling it
Old 07-18-2003, 09:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Jay Smiths Super Street RHD integra (Dominican_Kid)

sucks to see it go, hopefully the new owner takes good care of it and does it right
Old 07-18-2003, 09:09 AM

Default Re: Jay Smiths Super Street RHD integra (eg6ken)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by eg6ken &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sucks to see it go, hopefully the new owner takes good care of it and does it right</TD></TR></TABLE>Yah, luckily the person that bought Jays old hatchback also featured in Super Street..has only put about 1500-2000 miles on the car..and treats it like its his 1st born baby. It would suck to see someone buy the car and ruin it.

Thanks guys for all the positve comments
Old 07-18-2003, 09:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 52 Likes on 46 Posts
Default Re: Jay Smiths Super Street RHD integra (canuck-mx6)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by canuck-mx6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Why does he have an ITR sticker on it when it is not an ITR? That colour is awfully close to mine, I wonder where he got the idea from! What happened to the motor?</TD></TR></TABLE>

It's Laguna Seca blue from the new M3's.

the fit of that FAL rear window looks like junk, but otherwise it gets

Interesting place for the MSD box, never seen it put there.
Old 07-18-2003, 09:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Jay Smiths Super Street RHD integra (PatrickGSR94)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PatrickGSR94 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

It's Laguna Seca blue from the new M3's.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Are you sure? I thought LSB was a bit darker....
Old 07-18-2003, 09:12 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by silvercivicgrl &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Are you sure? I thought LSB was a bit darker....</TD></TR></TABLE>No its Laguna Seca Blue, Just for some reason ..even with the BMW's..that color comes out different on the pics. In person ..looks much more deeper
Old 07-18-2003, 09:13 AM
I took way too long

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by canuck-mx6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Why does he have an ITR sticker on it when it is not an ITR? That colour is awfully close to mine, I wonder where he got the idea from! What happened to the motor?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah no ****. I thought I was looking at your car there for a minute.
Old 07-18-2003, 09:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ScaleExtric &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">No its Laguna Seca Blue, Just for some reason ..even with the BMW's..that color comes out different on the pics. In person ..looks much more deeper </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats odd. But I understand.....man that makes me like that car even more. LSB is a great color
Old 07-18-2003, 09:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yea it is LSB.. even my car comes out looking that color in pix
Old 07-18-2003, 09:24 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ScaleExtric &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Im sorry..but to each is own but I think that car damn well deserves an itr sticker..and its his car..if you dont like em..buy the car and take em off
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Why does it deserve an ITR sticker, I am not being a dick, I am just curious. You know you can stuff an ITR engine in an RS/LS/GS/GSR, put an ITR front end on it, put ITR suspension pieces and ITR interior, and it still isn't an ITR.

He built an awesome car, why fake it and claim that it is something that it isn't. My GSR outperforms a stock R, has so many ITR pieces on it, but it isn't an ITR, so I don't claim that its one
Old 07-18-2003, 09:29 AM

i bet in person that car looks sick yo....the bmws sure do
Old 07-18-2003, 09:33 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by canuck-mx6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Why does it deserve an ITR sticker, I am not being a dick, I am just curious. You know you can stuff an ITR engine in an RS/LS/GS/GSR, put an ITR front end on it, put ITR suspension pieces and ITR interior, and it still isn't an ITR.

He built an awesome car, why fake it and claim that it is something that it isn't. My GSR outperforms a stock R, has so many ITR pieces on it, but it isn't an ITR, so I don't claim that its one</TD></TR></TABLE>Alright seriously man, dont be such a sheep..this conversation has been gone over so many times. Leave it be man..I dont know why it deserves an itr sticker.
There is no meaning of doing anything in hobby..its just a hobby..and if the man wants to put APC stickers on his car..then so be it. I know your not trying to be a dick..its just ..what your trying to prove..and get across to me...is pointless. Like I said..when someone buys that car..if they wanna remove the stickers then so be it.
It just crosses my mind as to how thats the only thing that you can criticize on this car..and more less look at the detail to the car and everything in general and respect it for that. However..to each is own..but I dont have an answer for your question..its a car...nothing more or less.

Old 07-18-2003, 09:37 AM

i luv when i see mustangs with skyline GTR emblems on them lol....but thats different ur puttin import emblems on a domestic car lol....

"a gtr mustang thats the fuggin hottest ****"
"japaneese writing on a mustang"
Old 07-18-2003, 09:40 AM

cleanest teg i've seen
Old 07-18-2003, 09:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member