Re: how hard is to change CV boot on 95 accord (jmx2323)
1. Raise the car up
2. Put car on jack stands
3. Remove Passenger Tire
4. Remove that huge center bolt
5. Remove the steering knuckle (not quite sure) it's in the center on the bottom of the lower control arm. You might need a puller (Free tool rental from autozone). Or if you have access to a lift and a hammer you can hit that out like i did, without hitting the threads!.
6. Pry axle out carefully with a flat head.
7. Then from there remove the old boot, and clean it up with some good degreaser and get all the rocks and stuff out. You might need to remove the inner boot to change the outer boot, that's the problem I ran into, so I just changed the entire axle for $70.00 from autozone with lifetime replacement.
8. One thing, it's much easier changing the entire axle, well for me it was...
Hope this helps you out...
[Modified by AcCO12D95, 7:23 AM 2/12/2003]