Audio / Security / Video Sound Systems, Alarms, Electronics

Lost the key to my club....

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2002, 12:55 AM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lost the key to my club....

I lost the keys to my car along with the keys to my security club tonight at the club...

my cars stuck on the side of the street with the club on the wheel now...

does anyone know how to take the steering wheel off? or get the club off somehow?

should i just call the company? i called tonight, got nothing but an answering machine

Old 04-04-2002, 01:20 AM
New User

Default Re: Lost the key to my club.... (kikkoboyie)

I imagine that a lock smith could pick the lock on them fairly easily. I saw ain infomercial that was selling one of those locks that goes under the pedal so you can't depress it and they had a locksmith pick the club in a few seconds. I actually have some experience picking cheap locks and it is fairly simple.
Old 04-04-2002, 06:59 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn I feel sorry for you bro.. I had the same thing happen to me before at a club.. I had my car keys, car alarm remote, club keys, etc.. on a lanyard and I was kinda out of my senses = ) and i guess I either dropped my keys w/o knowing or sum1 yanked the lanyard and my keys out of my pocket..

didnt your club come w/ 3 sets of keys? wheres the others? I had my roommate drive out to give me the spares that I keep in my room.. otherwise I think you can call the company and ask them to fed ex you a key or call a lock smith... your prolly going to have to read some number off the club by getting into the car.. or something...

hope you get that sorted out.. cuz they towed my friends car cuz of 2AM street cleaning... before when he lost his keys at a club even tho we had a note on the car and everything..
Old 04-04-2002, 10:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

What kind of club do you have? The regular club or the club LX? If you have the regular club, a locksmith can probably pick it but if you have the club lx with the cross style key.........you better have a spare key one lying around.
Old 04-04-2002, 10:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Just cut the steering wheel - that's how the pro's do it
Old 04-04-2002, 05:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Lost the key to my club.... (Big Phat R)

haha im assuming he doesnt want to damage his car/pay for new parts.. so i dunno about cutting the wheel... you could try putting a pipe on one of the "U" hooks where it hooks to the steering wheel and see if it will bend out/off (just like in the autoloc infomercial haha) .. this will break the club but.. I'd imagine a club is cheaper than a steering wheel... this is of course if you cant get a replacement.. or dont have a spare..