Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

Just Chipped and Solid CEL

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2004, 05:51 AM
LST

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Chipped and Solid CEL

I finally got my car started with my newly chipped P75. I had no CEL and it idled fine. When I pulled out it kicked back and bogged hard at around 3-4K and the CEL came on. So I pulled in to go get a paperclip to check the codes and when I came back the CEL was gone. It revved fine. When I pulled out it bogged again at 3K and now a solid CEL all the time. I am also running very rich now on the stock LS map. I tried to pull the codes but I think it is solid, however I am not sure if I am jumping the blue harness correctly b/c I have never been able to get the CEL light to flash before. Any suggestions?
Setup:

Stock B18B1 (1995 LS with P75 ECU)
T3/T4 @ 8 PSI
3inch custom exhaust
AFC Hack (working on Uberdata chip and I have 750cc's in the garrage)

Some background:

I used a Willem standard with a AT25C256 chip. I am using the StockGSR.bin with the StockLS map imported. I am connecting the 2 pins on the blue plug with the black and brown wires with a paperclip and getting no flashing lights. I burned with version 1.666. However, I have cut the jumper at J1 and still getting a solid CEL. I am pretty sure the ECU is OK since it was working before (after I chpped it) and I have not done anything to it since I chipped it. Here is a history of the last week:

-Chipped ECU
-Got solid CEL and limp mode
-Found I was not burning chip correctly, fixed that
-Car started without CEL
-Blew my ECU fuse... I think it was bare o2 sensor wires
-Replace fuse
-No CEL but lean... I think it was due to all the dry starts and no pressure in the fuel lines... or the ECU was retunning it self after being reset
-I did not let it idle after reset and it hestitated a bit and finally threw a solid CEL and went limp/rich
-I tried to reset the ECU (warmed her up, pulled both 15Amp and 7.5Amp fuese as well as negative terminal to the battery)... still solid CEL
-Now I can't get the solid CEL off even in stock (J1 not jumped) form.
-Currenltly pulling my hair out......
Old 10-22-2004, 08:48 AM
LST

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Just Chipped and Solid CEL (johcipa)

bump...