Notices
Texas -OK -LA (Sales) Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana

H23 swap and 95 eg shell FS together or seperate!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 02:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default H23 swap and 95 eg shell FS together or seperate!!!!!

I started this swap earlier this year and now am trying to close on a house and don't have the space to work on it (apartments) the time to do it (going back to school) or the money to put into it (house closing, duh). Not looking to part out the motor set, but will sell the swap and the shell separately, or if you want the car and swap I'll work out a deal for the whole thing. I am considering any offers at this time, but not too terribly interested in trades, that's not to say I wont consider them, but don't bring me retarded *** ****. I will add more information as I remember it, there are a lot more parts installed and I am finding more receipts every day but I am sure I'm still leaving out a lot.

Shell: I paid 1000 for the shell, swapped the front seats with a set of old style corbeau seats, and replaced the front bumper with a new Honda OEM bumper, the fuel pump with a brand new Walbro unit, and a brand new duralast gold battery. It hasn't been painted or primered... ever, it has one coat of paint on it and it's original. The paint shines, but has scratches so it will need to be painted however there aren't 17 different layers with 17 different colors underneath from 250 dollar Maaco jobs that need to be sanded down before painting. The car has no body work done, and zero bondo. The hatch has full interior, flawless seats front and rear and flawless carpet. It has everything but power windows and a sunroof. It still has the OEM tape deck and cd player and both still work The only thing it's missing is the cargo cover. I have also installed a brand new Yonaka catback. It has disc brakes front and rear and new pads and rotors. Taillights are brand new and were only lit to make sure I connected them right. Car sits on tokiko shocks and shitty *** springs. Shocks are pretty new and in 8/10 condition, but I would definitely replace the springs. It has a set of flawless Enkie wheels not a curb mark or scratch on them, and brand new tires, not 10 miles on them. The headlights have been replaced with Denji glass headlights, and the pedals with brand new Mugen pedals, haven't even put my feet on them yet It comes with a brand new Omni power clutch master cylinder not even installed yet.As far as selling the shell separately I am looking for around 2k. I am negotiable on the price as I would like to see it gone sooner rather than later, but if I don't get any offers I will just keep it and drive it. I'm not parting it out as I don't have room to store the seats or wheels or interior until it sells. Plus I need the money right now so I'm not really interested in making a little money and possibly being stuck with a bunch of stuff I don't need and might not sell right away. If I lived in Dallas it would be totally different, but no one wants to drive out to Tyler just to buy some clean interior. The shell alone is 2k

Motor swap: Comes with EVERYTHING ready to install into a civic or del sol. Motor is as fresh as it gets bar-none. Valve cover was professionally scrapped, sanded, hot tanked, and powder coated wrinkle red. The plugs are brand new NGK iridiums, the wires are brand new NGKs. The axles are only 8 months or so old, and only have 4k miles on them as well. Cap and rotor are brand new Honda parts. Has brand new gates racing timing belts, oil pump and balance belts and black AEM cam gears. ALL the gaskets have been replaced, from the oil pan to the valve cover during the swap to the eg. It has a set of polished hasport mounts, installed with the motor in the hatch and will be sold with the motor swap if it sells without the shell.motor will come with a complete untouched wiring harness, and one custom harness that I got lazy and didn't finish. The custom one was made from an extra ECU harness, the leads from that were soldiered to new wires and the ends labeled to go straight to the sensors, but I have not soldiered yet the leads to the leads on the sensors, once that is done the motor wll be complete and ready to fire up again. Motor only had 4k miles on it when I pulled it from my delsol and was rebuilt before being installed in it. Clutch is brand new, it was installed when motor was originally put in the sol, when the motor was out for the swap into the eg the tranny and motor were broke apart and everything was flawless, no chunks of anything, no signs of trouble. I have NEVER had an issue with this motor and have only ran full synthetic oil and mobil1 filters. I have had a lot of fun driving it, but never, let me repeat that, NEVER raced it or beat on it like a child that acts up in wal-mart. I have had fun with it though, I have raced around town and enjoyed it, but I never ever ever ever did even one burnout in it or thought I was in Tokyo and tried to drift around the mall. I never ran it all the way up to redline "just to see how fast it would go" and never had it oved 100 (although I had it damn close several times) It comes with a ported intake mani and a spare untouched mani both with all the sensors. Stock T-body, and a 70mm Omni T-body installed. Password JDM front strut brace not installed but included. Most all the sensors were replaced when I was chasing down an idle problem it had when I first got it (turned out to just be a missing O-ring that I didn't re-install when I was installing the 70mm T-body. While I was chasing that down I bought a new ECU and tried it as a solution, but that didn't fix it so it comes with an extra virgin. There is a 6 month old polished AEM cold air intake with either a K&N filter or the AEM dry flow, not sure which at the moment and that is installed and will go with the motor set as well. The radiator is a brand new Moshimito unit with a Moshimoto fan and shroud and Samco hoses. It has a brand new skunk2 4-2-1 header that has been been professionally high temp coated. Like with the shell I am somewhat negotiable on the price, but I'm not going to take 700 bucks and a broken wii for it. Only thing that will be included are the things under the hood. The cluster and fuel pump and whatever else you might want are not included. Again with the motor as the shell I will not part it out, I can sell a full swap much easier than a head or block alone. Motor stays together, you want part of it buy it and you sell the rest. The complete swap is 2k OBO

If you are interested in both, I am asking 3500, considering what I have put into this that's a hell of a deal.

The motor swap is for sale, and the shell is for sale. Two things total, so please don't email me asking about the throttle body or the head. If you have something you want and have an OEM part to replace it with AND cash on top I might be interested, but I won't sell anything that will keep the car from being whole, like a dash. The only things I am really considering selling separate are the seats with cash and seats to replace them with and the wheels with cash and either steelies or cheap wheels and descent tires. Don't show up with bent spray painted steelies with bald *** tires and 50 bucks and think that will do it.