Notices
Southern California Fresno & Below

OC meets

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 11:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OC meets

as we all know all the meets are in the la county area.... i just wished we had some down here. so lets get some suggestions on spots and locations around the oc area. so that we can do montly meets or possibly even weekly meets. i really wanna just start a meet down in our area so my friends and i wouldnt have to drive 30+min to go to a meet. west covinas meet is big and all but the drive is pretty long and we cant go as often as we'd like. so lets try to get a meet together... btw definately not volcano tea...
Old 01-05-2011, 04:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: OC meets

I'd be down for something like this.. I'm jaded about going to the Thursday night meet at Fuddruckers in Lake Forest.. Some cool cars and some cool people, but mostly ricers and randoms.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i gotta hunt around for a nice spot where the owner is cool with a bunch of cars in their lot
Old 01-05-2011, 08:43 PM
Ldo
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Super Autotoyz?
Old 01-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Ldo
Super Autotoyz?
im not too sure if super autotoyz is cool because its private property and is closed down...so im really iffy if cops come they can posisbly do something
Old 01-05-2011, 11:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i heard theres a big meet here every day

Old 01-06-2011, 11:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

find some places in Irvine will be cool ! i dont think its cool for us to have the meets around Westminster, and Garden Grove because kids around they love drama place will be raided soon ! just my own opinion !
Old 01-06-2011, 06:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

theres a food4less on beach and lincoln thats doesnt have a problem with a lot of cars there. i used to kick it there with my friends we had like 10 cars there normally and they never gave us any trouble and the parking lot is pretty big and is well lit too. There's also a rallys there and a 711 right across the street. its also pretty empty after 8 .

cycle west is another place on beach as well.. dunno if they ok with it but its pretty empty lol wendy's there denny's across the street lotta food places.

just some shooting out some places. ill keep an eye out for more
Old 01-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Nhoc167
find some places in Irvine will be cool ! i dont think its cool for us to have the meets around Westminster, and Garden Grove because kids around they love drama place will be raided soon ! just my own opinion !
irvine cops are dicks.....

Originally Posted by EKtheory
theres a food4less on beach and lincoln thats doesnt have a problem with a lot of cars there. i used to kick it there with my friends we had like 10 cars there normally and they never gave us any trouble and the parking lot is pretty big and is well lit too. There's also a rallys there and a 711 right across the street. its also pretty empty after 8 .

cycle west is another place on beach as well.. dunno if they ok with it but its pretty empty lol wendy's there denny's across the street lotta food places.

just some shooting out some places. ill keep an eye out for more
actually that place by rallys is actually pretty good.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

what kind of meet did you have in mind?
lately meets are nothing but standing around in groups ******* each other walking around checking other peoples like they are gonna steal peoples ****.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ehinoeg6
what kind of meet did you have in mind?
lately meets are nothing but standing around in groups ******* each other walking around checking other peoples like they are gonna steal peoples ****.
i just want a cool meet, everyone is cool and possibly knows each other. no ricer/streetracer bs it attracts so much unwanted attention.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

we need a place where we can do something at the same time and not just stand around a loiter. thats when cops bust
Old 01-07-2011, 05:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

we need a meet where everyone does a kumbaya circle and just kick it ALL together, where everyone is willing to talk to one another. not those little clicks where everyones in there own circles. i feel like im at a high school dance when **** like that happens.

im probably asking for too much though.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by EKtheory
we need a meet where everyone does a kumbaya circle and just kick it ALL together

my friends met up with some guys at autobacs to set up a race a few weeks ago lol and my friends said when they pulled in they saw them in a circle sitting down lol before taking some guys money and beating another guy with a sti
Old 01-07-2011, 10:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ehinoeg6
my friends met up with some guys at autobacs to set up a race a few weeks ago lol and my friends said when they pulled in they saw them in a circle sitting down lol before taking some guys money and beating another guy with a sti
thats funny LOL
Old 01-07-2011, 03:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

kumbaya these nuts
Old 01-07-2011, 03:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by theEGGmonsta
kumbaya these nuts
x2
Old 01-07-2011, 04:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

kumbaya your weiner
Old 01-13-2011, 09:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i went to a m&m's meet in anahiem/orange area. pretty nice spot. donuts are to die for. might possibly make a meet there or you guys can go to the one that i was invited too. those are on sundays. but theyre still deciding on if it should be a weekly meet. ill keep things posted. or if anything ill make a meet during the weekdays possibly
Old 01-13-2011, 09:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

during this month of january, this meet is every sunday. then starting february itll be a bimonthly meet
Old 01-13-2011, 09:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

m&ms donuts

1614 W Katella Ave
Anaheim, CA 92802
Old 01-15-2011, 10:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm down for something in the Anaheim area for sure. We have to make sure no bullshit kids show up and act stupid though.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah i hate that ****...west covinas meet is like that. even though its a sick weekly meet. cant stand the ricers
Old 01-16-2011, 03:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by theEGGmonsta
yeah i hate that ****...west covinas meet is like that. even though its a sick weekly meet. cant stand the ricers
We used to have a pretty cool car meet back in the day at the Coffee Shack off Rose and Imperial. That was a great place for a couple of years. Keep in mind this was 01 and on. Then when it moved to In N Out off Harbor and Orangethorpe we started getting all of the riff raff. People would burn out, rev their beat ****, toss trash everywhere and flash guns. Needless to say I stopped going to the meets/races.

I have been talking to my girl about hitting the HT people up to meet at her work in Long Beach (Frisco's). They have a Porsche Club that goes there, Moped club () and the Muscle Car guys. I could hit her up and have her ask the Manager, but there would have to absolutely no bullshit because I don't want it on me. The food there is good and the girls are on rollerskates with skirts (no my gf though lol).
Old 01-16-2011, 03:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 95ProjectEJ1
We used to have a pretty cool car meet back in the day at the Coffee Shack off Rose and Imperial. That was a great place for a couple of years. Keep in mind this was 01 and on. Then when it moved to In N Out off Harbor and Orangethorpe we started getting all of the riff raff. People would burn out, rev their beat ****, toss trash everywhere and flash guns. Needless to say I stopped going to the meets/races.

I have been talking to my girl about hitting the HT people up to meet at her work in Long Beach (Frisco's). They have a Porsche Club that goes there, Moped club () and the Muscle Car guys. I could hit her up and have her ask the Manager, but there would have to absolutely no bullshit because I don't want it on me. The food there is good and the girls are on rollerskates with skirts (no my gf though lol).
hmm skirts = lovely . hopefully i can get a meet together by this summer for ht.

so far theres m&ms at anahiem and friscos in lb. seems chill

Quick Reply: OC meets