Notices
Southeast Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina

Charleston SC

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Charleston SC

Anyone here and/or know of any local forums?
Old 04-03-2010, 05:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Charleston SC

yea, the one you skipped over
Old 04-03-2010, 05:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

https://honda-tech.com/forums/southeast-116/real-charleston-sc-area-thread-2696224/
Old 04-03-2010, 06:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

W3RD!
Old 04-03-2010, 12:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah that really looks like a local forum....what a bunch of dump ****s....that is a thread on honda tech. I'm lookin for a local forum for the city kinda like www.lvracingscene.com for instance.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

im confused lol
Old 04-05-2010, 02:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i know what he's saying but there is only one. I don't remember what the name is right off hand but it may be in my history at home.

you're a dumbshit. something like this doesn't require a whole thread dedicated.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Lol this thread is fail.....

He's gonna fit right in with teambonor

Lol
Old 04-06-2010, 11:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Dramysx
i know what he's saying but there is only one. I don't remember what the name is right off hand but it may be in my history at home.

you're a dumbshit. something like this doesn't require a whole thread dedicated.

ha aha he talking about **** like carolinahondas.com ****?
Old 04-06-2010, 06:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

???Why not its the interwebz???

Originally Posted by kowcain
ha aha he talking about **** like carolinahondas.com ****?
I'm actually tryin to find a site that has all kinds of rides. Kinda like a call-out type forum that doesn't cater to the Honda clan. I havent been in a Honda in quite a while now. I am in the process of building my all motor street performance car though.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

nah, it's not carolinahondas. I forgot to look when I went home but it has a mixture of domestics and imports. It's just Charleston people.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

There used to be one, but I can't remember the name of it. Reguardless I love being called a "dumb Fu@k" by the way from someone that doesn't even know me. Welcome to the area pal!
Old 04-08-2010, 07:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

http://www.carolinahorsepower.com/forum/index.php

this is it
Old 04-08-2010, 08:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 95B18BTurbo
There used to be one, but I can't remember the name of it. Reguardless I love being called a "dumb Fu@k" by the way from someone that doesn't even know me. Welcome to the area pal!
Hey no hard feelings it was just to spark some **** talking. It wasn't an attack on you personally. Your right I don't know you personally my apologies to you sir hope to meet you..... Then I'll be the guy who called you a dumb Fu@k makes for some good laughs over beers...... I'm familiar with the area I grew up here I just left for 6 years and now I'm back.

Hey I have to say thanks a lot! Been a few years since I've been back in the state, and now I'm back and wanna get into the scene. Just didn't wanna limit myself to Honda-Tech for locals. I'm not a domestic guy either. Just rollin an IS350 so I don't fit in with the Honda guys, and I like to smash on Domestics so I was lookin for a fun site to mesh with everyone. I do still have a K motor gonna be looking for a CRX to put it in soon!
Old 04-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

awww snap. you'll find plenty of us rolling around. What color is your IS? is it silver?
Old 04-09-2010, 03:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by SiR18EG
Hey no hard feelings it was just to spark some **** talking. It wasn't an attack on you personally. Your right I don't know you personally my apologies to you sir hope to meet you..... Then I'll be the guy who called you a dumb Fu@k makes for some good laughs over beers...... I'm familiar with the area I grew up here I just left for 6 years and now I'm back.
No hard feelings here either. If you're looking for some smack talking you have come to the right place! lol Well, I'd **** talk some more but I'm not ballin' enough to drive an IS350 you lucky bastard!
Old 04-09-2010, 07:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

awww snap. you'll find plenty of us rolling around. What color is your IS? is it silver?
No mine is Break Water Blue. Kinda like a blueish silver. Has Nevada plates for now I'll be switching them next week though. Stock for right now but I love it b/c its a nice sleeper appeal most guys dont think a 4 door lexus will throw down mid 13's stock....

Originally Posted by 95B18BTurbo
No hard feelings here either. If you're looking for some smack talking you have come to the right place! lol Well, I'd **** talk some more but I'm not ballin' enough to drive an IS350 you lucky bastard!
HAHA its not what you drive. Trust me I'll be rolling a Honda soon and stop putting to many miles on the IS. I really wanna get my race car finished then build a daily driver. All I have for the race car is parts right now need to finish it all up. I've got a K24 block sleeved by Blue Print Racing with their M1 Abrams sleeves. K24 head ported like a BIA... Gonna run a 1 off set up from what the other guys are running. Most of the guys in the all motor class are running K20 heads on K24, but we got some plans and some numbers out of the K24 that are gonna be surprising to most. I still need to pick up my pistons and rods but 1100 for the piston set takes a lil more saving. Looking to get around 330-350 when its all said and done.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

No mine is Break Water Blue. Kinda like a blueish silver. Has Nevada plates for now I'll be switching them next week though. Stock for right now but I love it b/c its a nice sleeper appeal most guys dont think a 4 door lexus will throw down mid 13's stock....

HAHA its not what you drive. Trust me I'll be rolling a Honda soon and stop putting to many miles on the IS. I really wanna get my race car finished then build a daily driver. All I have for the race car is parts right now need to finish it all up. I've got a K24 block sleeved by Blue Print Racing with their M1 Abrams sleeves. K24 head ported like a BIA... Gonna run a 1 off set up from what the other guys are running. Most of the guys in the all motor class are running K20 heads on K24, but we got some plans and some numbers out of the K24 that are gonna be surprising to most. I still need to pick up my pistons and rods but 1100 for the piston set takes a lil more saving. Looking to get around 330-350 when its all said and done.
Yeah I hear you on that one. I have an 04 Colorado, an 06 Cobalt SS Supercharged, and my turbo Integra sitting in the driveway. lol That sounds like a mean all motor setup for sure and will romp on anything around here if put in a street car chassis.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah I'm building it purpose built for the Battle of the Imports, and other events street all motor class. I will probably not see more than 50 miles on actual roads. I'm not that into street racing a full built race car, but we will see.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm starting to see quite a few IS350s and 250s rollin around slightly modded.

That motor setup sounds badass. I was driving one of the new Si's the other day. It's lightly modded but felt pretty good. I could only imagine it in my car.
Old 08-31-2019, 12:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

its 2019 and its happening