Honda Motorcycles Honda Powersports: riding, maintenance, gear, and safety.

How we get down in NH

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2005, 06:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How we get down in NH

Hey guys here is a trailer for a video that me and some buddies are putting out this summer. Let me know what you think!

http://menacingobsessions.com/...T.wmv

Please right click and save as, do not stream from the link, it will eat up bandwith, and a guy from Stuntlife was kind enough to host it for me, I don't want to make his **** crash. Thanks I appreciate it!
Old 01-14-2005, 07:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

should have made the title "how we get down in NH for half the year we aren't in a siberia-esqe climate"
Old 01-14-2005, 07:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (usdmPC3)

or "for two months" cuz that's all there is for a decent riding season in this part of the country.
Old 01-14-2005, 07:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (GermanHondaSlayer)

hahaha, i spy GOTRICE jeff's piece of ****!!
Old 01-14-2005, 07:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (usdmPC3)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by usdmPC3 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hahaha, i spy GOTRICE jeff's piece of ****!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha true, he does some nice trays though
Old 01-14-2005, 07:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

pic for more views!
Old 01-15-2005, 08:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

bump
Old 01-15-2005, 11:21 AM

Default Re: How we get down in NH (GermanHondaSlayer)

dice
Old 01-16-2005, 10:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: How we get down in NH (ProjectF4)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ProjectF4 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">dice</TD></TR></TABLE>

thanks
Old 01-16-2005, 03:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice Gear Squid(s)
Old 01-16-2005, 03:40 PM
Grumpy Old Man

Default Re: How we get down in NH (Mag00n)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mag00n &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Nice Gear Squid(s) </TD></TR></TABLE>

Stunters don't wear gear. We're luck they have helmets on
Old 01-16-2005, 04:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: How we get down in NH (RebornGSR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RebornGSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Stunters don't wear gear. We're luck they have helmets on </TD></TR></TABLE>

And that makes it ok?
Old 01-16-2005, 06:47 PM
Honda-Tech Gold Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RebornGSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Stunters don't wear gear. We're luck they have helmets on </TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't like calling people squids. There's a lot of bikers around here that don't wear much gear when they're just going to their hangouts like to the beach or weeknight meets.

Most of my friends are the same. They're not all that **** about wearing leathers. If it's a 100 degrees outside and all they're gonna do is cruise around, they're most likely gonna leave the jackets at home. They figure that a jacket won't save your life. Just your skin. They'd rather risk it. Honestly, I've seen my share of road rash but thats not what I'm afraid of. I'm afraid of other ******** in their cars and trucks. And in that case, a jacket wouldn't do **** for me.

I always recommend that you ride with proper gear. By proper, I mean, the right gear for the right environment. If you're headed to the tracks, make sure you've got your suit on. If you're riding to the ice cream parlor...

**** people should preach on wearing a back protector each and everytime you ride. Because I think thats more important than a jacket.

Basically, I've never heard of a suit saving someone's life. And road rash is a bitch.

Old 01-16-2005, 10:42 PM
Grumpy Old Man

Default Re: How we get down in NH (ScareyH22A)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ScareyH22A &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Basically, I've never heard of a suit saving someone's life.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

It happens everyday.
Old 01-16-2005, 11:30 PM
DFW
Honda-Tech Member

Old 01-17-2005, 07:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mag00n &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Nice Gear Squid(s) </TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm a squid because I don't wear gear? Actually if you watch that video again you'll notice there is only one shot of me where i'm not wearing a jacket. Not to mention a squid is someone who thinks they can ride because they have a nice bike. And if you want to talk **** then I'll gladly come to where ever you are and race you on your home track, i'll even let you ride my bike, or if you want I can ride yours. If we don't want to wear gear that's OUR CHOICE. It doesn't affect anybody but ourselves. If you noticed all the fast **** is done with jackets and helmets, only the parking lot **** is without a jacket. The only time we shed a jacket is in a controlled environment. Anytime we are out on the street with morons like you we ride with our gear.
Old 01-17-2005, 07:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

lol, way to get butt hurt. I dont give a **** what you do with your body. Your crash vids will provide my friends and I with plenty of entertainment in the future. I would never allow you to straddle my bike, nor would I ever want to ride yours. Have a good day.
Old 01-17-2005, 10:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mag00n &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">lol, way to get butt hurt. I dont give a **** what you do with your body. Your crash vids will provide my friends and I with plenty of entertainment in the future. I would never allow you to straddle my bike, nor would I ever want to ride yours. Have a good day. </TD></TR></TABLE>

That's rather pathetic that you find enjoyment in seeing other people get hurt. You're a winner.
Old 01-17-2005, 10:17 AM
Z
Old User.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GermanHondaSlayer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

That's rather pathetic that you find enjoyment in seeing other people get hurt. You're a winner.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats part of the risk of doing stupid things. I don't feel bad for people who hurt themselves being stupid.
Old 01-17-2005, 10:28 AM
Working

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: How we get down in NH (Z)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Z &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Thats part of the risk of doing stupid things. I don't feel bad for people who hurt themselves being stupid. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Neither do I
Old 01-17-2005, 10:33 AM
Z
Old User.

Default Re: How we get down in NH (-RedneckDave-)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by -RedneckDave- &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Neither do I</TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't wish for anyone to get hurt, but it's their own fault if they do.
Old 01-17-2005, 10:36 AM
Working

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Z &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I don't wish for anyone to get hurt, but it's their own fault if they do. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I totally agree. When I raced quads I wore everything I could to protect me because hitting the ground hurts. When I ride on the streets it is boots jacket gloves and jeans at the least.
Old 01-17-2005, 08:24 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GermanHondaSlayer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

That's rather pathetic that you find enjoyment in seeing other people get hurt. You're a winner.</TD></TR></TABLE>

most people say that about people who ride bikes wheither they wear gear or not
Old 01-17-2005, 08:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GermanHondaSlayer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Not to mention a squid is someone who thinks they can ride because they have a nice bike. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I almost completely agree. My definition is someone who goes beyond their riding abilities.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GermanHondaSlayer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If we don't want to wear gear that's OUR CHOICE. It doesn't affect anybody but ourselves.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Except the public's perception of motorcyclists and, more importantly, my insurance rates.

But, the vid looks decent. The dancing is lame.
Old 01-17-2005, 09:37 PM
What is this crap?

Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts

pic for more views!</TD></TR></TABLE>

How to spin a bearing in a SV650 engine.

step 1) pull a wheelie

step 2) hold it...hold it.......there....

clack clack clack....

hello oil starvation!

Quick Reply: How we get down in NH