Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

weaksauce.org .... Weak!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 01:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default weaksauce.org .... Weak!

I'm starting to get a bit pissed with weaksauce.org due to them not replying to any of my many emails (from both my direct email, and their online email form) and now PM's on here as to the whereabouts of my order (I'm just after a tracking number ffs)

The jist of it is. I do my research and find out a lot of unhappy JHPUSA customers so go with Weaksauce.org who I only find good feedback on.

I place an order via their online store for an ASR Subframe brace kit with 24mm swaybar and 2x HAMP oil filters. Online shipping calculator to New Zealand says $38USD. I'm thinking, ok this is cheap! Double check the online calculation on their site and it's definitely that price. Sweet!
I put through the order and pay for it only to get an email the next day from weaksauce.org that the shipping amount isn't correct and an extra $60USD is required to ship the order. I'm fine with that as that's what I was expecting in shipping from previous orders from the States. So I reply adding some extra parts to the order since shipping is now costing me just shy of $100USD. I prompt reply comes back with updates on waiting on stock confirmation, then the final figure, so payment is made. At this point replies are prompt.
I'm now emailing chasing for an updated invoice, which I finally get. Now I have no tracking number on the order... I'd expect this as the shipping has totalled $189.46USD.

I've now sent many emails to who I was dealing with at weaksauce.org, used their online contact form and now started to PM on Honda-Tech all with no reply (Even tho they're signing in daily here). Order was originally placed on the 19th of July so it's been over a month. Usually orders from the States to New Zealand take a week including weekends.

All I'm after is a tracking number for my order... or an update on where my order is at. Is that too hard?
Old 09-04-2012, 11:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: weaksauce.org .... Weak!

Still no reply. Have tried calling and faxed now.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by g0at
Dude I will never order anything from them.. Ordered a brand new skunk 2 pro series camber kit and they said they shipped it and never got it.. So ordered from Robbearingracing.com def good site !!!
Old 09-04-2012, 03:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

im sure this could get resolved with a simple phone call... did you even try?
Old 09-04-2012, 05:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Holla.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

international calls probably arent cheap, why would it be so difficult for them to answer an email?
Old 09-05-2012, 12:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by lightweight_
im sure this could get resolved with a simple phone call... did you even try?
Originally Posted by g0at
Guess you didn't read the thread properly.

I finally got hold of someone calling them this morning. Was put on hold for 10 minutes after giving the order number and was about to hang up just as he came back. I'm now told we're waiting on a part that was confirmed in stock with the supplier before the final costings for the order was given. What?

Why should I as a customer be spending even more money calling an international number when all the company needs to do is hit a simple "Reply" button to my numerous emails (Sent from different email addresses and their online form, one of them must've got through for sure)

Keep the customer informed is all I ask.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I've gotten good communication when dealing with them. The guy I talked to, Josh, has been somewhat prompt with replies since they've been hosting all those Wekfest events.I placed an order, around 3 weeks ago for a steering wheel setup and some other items. I get a call 2 days later, saying one of the items I ordered has been discontinued. They offer to take it off my order. At this point, they also mention that they cannot ship to a different address other than the billing address. I'm thinking ok, then why have an area on the order form for a different address?? If I wanted it delivered to my house I'd have sent it there, but as I am active duty I don't live at the residence connected to the card. So, now I have to inconvience a family member to check my house, for $600 worth of stuff and spend extra money having it sent to me across the US. In addition to all that, they state that they're going to be shipping some things individually. I don't know why they wouldn't just send it as one package. Fast forward to 2 weeks ago, I receive yet another phone call, saying the steering wheel is on back order although they have the same one only with silver spokes instead of black, I agree to go with the silver spoke wheel since I don't want to wait for a steering wheel that'll get in who knows when. I'm glad they called to inform me and offer me a different one and not just leave me hanging waiting for a steering wheel on back order. So now, I just have to wait for the original package to show up and see if they included the steering wheel or sent it seperate. If it was sent seperate, that's gonna suck cause it'll have to follow the same flight path of the original, instead of going straight to me. IMO, they should just remove the option to have your order shipped to a different address, if they won't do it, but then that leaves people in situations such as mine, in a difficult spot when trying to order something like the steering wheel combo package.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

weaksauce phone number: 408 526 9325
Old 09-06-2012, 08:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

weak...kinda crappy dude. I agree with you and been there, customers shouldn't have to jump through a gazillion hoops just to get a hold of the someone.
Old 09-29-2012, 12:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I purchased my Ground Controls from them last spring and they really came through. Shipped me the spring rates, and when I addressed this they had the correct ones shipped directly from Eibach and then sent me a shipping label for the wrong ones to be sent back to Eibach, took a bit of time, but it all worked out in the end. I'll definitely use them again.
Old 10-09-2012, 03:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

thats why when i order **** from weaksauce, i call them directly, and made sure james is the one who processed my order and sends me my invoice asap while over the phone.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Updating this. Order has finally arrived. One oil filter is a throw away from damage during transit and postage fees are a decent amount less than what I paid. Over it, just happy I've got my parts now.

/end thread.