Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

vteckidd problems

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 08:29 AM
senior gold member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vteckidd problems

I pmed vteckidd on nov 8 asking about an h22 drag header. One of my first questions was that if he had it in stock. He says and we go back and forth thru pms. I pay for it and ask him when he thought he would ship it out. No answer. I figured he was busy and waited a couple of days before I asked him the same question. He won't answer my pms and this scares me since you never no if you're being scammed or what. Especially if he doesn't answer. I would hate for this to the same story we have heard before of a sponsor going from a good seller to a scammer.
Old 11-14-2010, 12:03 PM
senior gold member

Default Re: vteckidd problems

He just contacted me and told me it will ship this week. I will update.
Old 11-14-2010, 05:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm running into the same problem with this seller/sponsor. I paid for a week earlier than you (november 1st) and still havent had a pm reply back from my multiple (2) pm's regarding a tracking number. He has replied to his thread about not receiving them but my sent folder says otherwise.

This is very concerning as this header was in stock when I had paypal'd the funds.

Hopefuly a quick reply and a tracking number otherwise I'll be forced to file a complaint through paypal.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by Groovinator
I'm running into the same problem with this seller/sponsor. I paid for a week earlier than you (november 1st) and still havent had a pm reply back from my multiple (2) pm's regarding a tracking number. He has replied to his thread about not receiving them but my sent folder says otherwise.

This is very concerning as this header was in stock when I had paypal'd the funds.

Hopefuly a quick reply and a tracking number otherwise I'll be forced to file a complaint through paypal.
AHHHH you sent me payment WITH NO ADDRESS. Go figure. EMail me ASAP so i can get it taken care of.

you guys need to realize you are not the ONLY order im dealing with. PMs are unreliable. EMAIL ME. CALL ME.

i will get everyone tracking today
Old 11-15-2010, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by Ivan
I pmed vteckidd on nov 8 asking about an h22 drag header. One of my first questions was that if he had it in stock. He says and we go back and forth thru pms. I pay for it and ask him when he thought he would ship it out. No answer. I figured he was busy and waited a couple of days before I asked him the same question. He won't answer my pms and this scares me since you never no if you're being scammed or what. Especially if he doesn't answer. I would hate for this to the same story we have heard before of a sponsor going from a good seller to a scammer.
dpes my 10 years on the boards not count for anything? YOu really think ive been in business THIS LONG and was just waiting to scam YOU for one measely header?

COme on man
Old 11-15-2010, 07:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by VtecKiDD
dpes my 10 years on the boards not count for anything? YOu really think ive been in business THIS LONG and was just waiting to scam YOU for one measely header?

COme on man
Hey, I bought from you before, no problems there. Fast shipping and fast replied.

In my book you are a good seller.. but this is a dick response. Come on man... reassure the customer, dont make him feel stupid about it...
Old 11-15-2010, 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by akandok
Hey, I bought from you before, no problems there. Fast shipping and fast replied.

In my book you are a good seller.. but this is a dick response. Come on man... reassure the customer, dont make him feel stupid about it...
sorry ive had a rash of people lately that are like complaining and making threads about me because they dont have a tracking number within 2-3 days. Its like i have to give them constant 24 hour attention or im "bad customer service"
Old 11-15-2010, 08:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

sorry ive had a rash of people lately that are like complaining and making threads about me because they dont have a tracking number within 2-3 days. Its like i have to give them constant 24 hour attention or im "bad customer service"
People are jumpy now-a-days. Its not your fault... Its the people that turn sour and screw everyone they can last second..
Old 11-15-2010, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by akandok
People are jumpy now-a-days. Its not your fault... Its the people that turn sour and screw everyone they can last second..
i understand everyone is frustrated right now. IM about ot make a post in the GDD forum to explain everything.

thanks for the vouch sir
Old 11-15-2010, 02:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

AHHHH you sent me payment WITH NO ADDRESS. Go figure. EMail me ASAP so i can get it taken care of.

you guys need to realize you are not the ONLY order im dealing with. PMs are unreliable. EMAIL ME. CALL ME.

i will get everyone tracking today
Fair enough, but wouldn't it be considerate to contact the customer who has paid you and ask for his shipping address?

I've emailed you the paypal transaction again and hope this gets resolved asap.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Last time I ordered from them, I got my set of seats with broken triangle tabs. I asked him to replace them and he said he would. A couple of weeks later nothing. Called again and he said the same thing. Never got anything. So I ordered from WITZ. Assuming the same guy or buddies. I needed brackets and I told him that my triangle thing was busted from the last sponsor I bought it from. He said he would replace it because he knew vtekkid. I was pleased at first. I bought the brackets from WITZ and he told me they would fit my seats because thats what was tested. Weeks later, i got my package and those brackets did not come close to fitting. I asked for a return shipping label because they sent me ones that did not work. He told me that was fine. 2 weeks later nothing. 3 weeks later. i just gave up. Same bullshit. He told me to send it back with my own money and he will refund my money. Why the **** would I do that and lose money. It was their fault and they would send me the refund! These guys are full of ****! Never will i do business again from these guys. They run the same ****, same bastards!
Old 11-15-2010, 07:14 PM

I mailed you replacement ***** so I'm not responsible for whoever witz is
Old 11-15-2010, 07:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i have never received any replacement *****. sorry. but its okay now. i gave up on you.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I will get everyone tracking today
Emailed 48 hours ago and no response yet....

Also double checked my Paypal and my address is clearly marked under Buyer notes...

Can I get a NO BS response as the where my header is? I can understand if you lost some information but as your skirting across and not giving me a straight answer you have to understand that we might be a little pissed off from the service we are receiving.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Groovinator
Emailed 48 hours ago and no response yet....

Also double checked my Paypal and my address is clearly marked under Buyer notes...

Can I get a NO BS response as the where my header is? I can understand if you lost some information but as your skirting across and not giving me a straight answer you have to understand that we might be a little pissed off from the service we are receiving.
your tracking was emailed to you, and i just PMed it to you.
Old 11-17-2010, 02:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

And 20 minutes after I receive the PM I get the box delivered to my desk...Still the communication is a little lacking but the product looks great.

Now help out Ivan and we can close this thread.
Old 11-18-2010, 05:30 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

I pm'd VteckiDD a few days ago and he just got back to me yesterday about a few quick questions I had (I am assuming he was away for a few days). I will be purchasing a header from him in a few weeks and have heard nothing but great feedback from his products.
Old 11-19-2010, 09:27 AM

Ive actually emailed IVAN regarding some issues im having again with paypal and have offered to just refund his payment, or offer expedited shipping if he pays with another form.

I have decided to no longer accept paypal from this point forward.
Old 11-19-2010, 01:01 PM
senior gold member

Ive actually emailed IVAN regarding some issues im having again with paypal and have offered to just refund his payment, or offer expedited shipping if he pays with another form.

I have decided to no longer accept paypal from this point forward.
I'm glad you stepped up and is communicating with us.
Old 11-19-2010, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Ivan
I'm glad you stepped up and is communicating with us.
thank you for your understanding sir
Old 01-04-2011, 06:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 36 Likes on 35 Posts

I know how you feel even in the last week Iv had 3 people on craigslist try to get a refund from me because they didn't look up what part they needed for their application or they bought a part to try to trouble shoot if it would fix their problem and when it didn't they want their money back. wtf is with that. Im not a parts store where you can just buy my stuff to figure out whats wrong with your car. Im so annoyed by people now adays its ridiculous.

gotta hand it to you for replying and letting people know whats going on. glad to see your not the next scammer that just doesn't ship anything out to people and take their money. Im sure if you were to do that you would raise your prices a ton anyways lol.