Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

" Seedc2 is a SCAMMER "

Old 04-18-2013, 08:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default " Seedc2 is a SCAMMER "

Seendc2 is his honda-tech sn.
kenny.sim@gamil.com is his email
Kenny Sim his name.
714-900-3060 his cell phone

Here is the old thread from Nov 10, 2012
http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=3102897

Pictures of my item sold:

Here is showing is full refund back to him.

Iam going to make this short because it is a long story.This goes back to nov last year 2012. I was selling a mugen dc2 intake arm $400. Seendc2 had sent me a pm about it.. here it is

[QUOTE=Seedc2]
Originally Posted by EViLSTAR
Originally Posted by Seedc2
Hello,
Any wiggle price on the intake? Whats the overall condition, any cracks or flaws in the fiber? Is the filter included along with velocity stack?

Im located in California, would you be willing to take 400$ shipped for it? if so, let me know, I can beam the money over to you today.

Thanks!
Kenny
Hey Kenny,
Im Sam by the way. No cracks at all..just dirty and can use a good cleaning n buff the srcathes out. Overall in good shape. Nothing with the fiber look to be in great shape also. Come with og filter and velocity stack. what you see in the pictures is what you get. I can do $400 ship as long as you add the 3.9% paypal fee. My paypal is mr13a13y@yahoo.com or text me at 571 405 9326. Thank you and let me know if you have anyother questions
From there we took it to text messages.

Well i know i waited a long time to post this up but i gave the guy some slack and time. He never respond back so thats why im posting it up. He has gotta his full refund back from paypal and the item was ship back to him because i wasnt there to sign for the item. So he got his full refund back and my item. Paypal wont do anyting for me because since he sent it back to me they drop everything. The only thing they did was email him for me but that didnt help.I ask him to do the right thing...send my item back OR pay me the $436 they took out of my account.

Last edited by EViLSTAR; 04-18-2013 at 08:35 AM.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: " Seedc2 is a SCAMMER "

Damn Sam. Sorry to hear about this man. People are just unbelivable now a days. I was very happy with the items I received from you.
Sam is a stand up guy. Been in the game for a long time. Hope you get this sorted out.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

just as a heads up, i am dealing with seller and waiting on an item as i type, and he is very easy to communicate with, responds fast. i see no fault in his actions, and as impatient as most are, this guy seems unruly as the least... hope i dont have any issues and im sure my transaction will go though....
Old 04-18-2013, 11:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by b18ctrb
Damn Sam. Sorry to hear about this man. People are just unbelivable now a days. I was very happy with the items I received from you.
Sam is a stand up guy. Been in the game for a long time. Hope you get this sorted out.
Thank man. im gald you got your item on time and is happy with it. Now and days you cant trust noone. I know he see this thread and my text and email. i just want my item or $436.00 back and i will take down this thread.

Originally Posted by rightytighty
just as a heads up, i am dealing with seller and waiting on an item as i type, and he is very easy to communicate with, responds fast. i see no fault in his actions, and as impatient as most are, this guy seems unruly as the least... hope i dont have any issues and im sure my transaction will go though....
Huh? wait so your buying something from him? I sold an item to him and he try to say the item i sold to him was messed up. Paypal told him to sent it back to me and he did. I wasnt home to sign for it so the item got sent back to him. Paypal gave him a full refund of $416.00 but charge me $436.00 because all he had to prove was a tracking number. They wont do anything and the case is close. I cant even open up a case or do anything. If i dont get my money or item back then i mite have to take this to court. Trust me!
Old 04-18-2013, 01:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Don't they make more then one delivery attempt before returning to sender?
Old 04-18-2013, 05:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

About ******* time you got a taste of your own medicine.

Youve been baned countless times from carolinahondas for scamming.

And yes they attempt delivery 3 times before returning to sender. They also leave notes with date of next scheduled delivery date and option to pickup.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:08 PM
RESIDENT

Old 04-18-2013, 07:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Whats funny is he did the exact same thing to me.

Angled the item so you couldnt see the damage.

Seed, keep your money and his item. **** evilstar scam artist. Karma is a bitch, so glad it finally busted that ***.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zcegdx

And yes they attempt delivery 3 times before returning to sender. They also leave notes with date of next scheduled delivery date and option to pickup.
sounded fishy when he said they only made one attempt with no note to allow for pickup. sounds like he just never accepted the package.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

lol @ OP.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 94EGCoopey
lol @ OP.
Lol
Old 04-19-2013, 02:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by x95DC2
sounded fishy when he said they only made one attempt with no note to allow for pickup. sounds like he just never accepted the package.

Exactly the kind of **** he would do too. Not accept it so he gets to keep his money and the kid is stuck with a garbage part.

Except this time paypal finally sided the correct way.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Exactly the kind of **** he would do too. Not accept it so he gets to keep his money and the kid is stuck with a garbage part.

niice!!! yea read the whole story..sounded a lil fishy thats why its best to deal in person and fully inspect the item you are purchasing..lesson learned?
Old 04-19-2013, 07:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by zamorano
Im not sure how many time they try but it was a signature confirmation and no one was home to sign for it.

Really? i have done nothing wrong to you or anyone eles. I never scam you or the other socalled person. i have try to work a deal with both of you but sorry we couldnt come to a conclusions. Since then you both just jump the gun and call me a scammer but how is that when i sent you your item? If i was a scammer would i still be here? i would run and hide right? They only ban me because your the mod on there and the other kid on there is friends with the mod also. I have sold many n many parts n cars on the site also and had no problem. If i scam you i would have just kept your money and not send you anything. Pictures were posted of the item and its the buyer job to ask question about the item. Im sorry you felt like i scam you but i never did, in fact today when you buy or sell something your not safe.

Originally Posted by x95DC2
Nothing shady here if no one was home to sign for it. They never left a note or anything, i called paypal and they told me what happen. I ask them if they can try to drop it off again or for me to pick up on my time and she told me the item was being shipped back to the sender. So what?

You make alot of assumption but keep on trying tho. How did i keep the cash if paypal already refund him his money? They charge me for it and the item never made it back to me but got sent back? wow! Get a life dude...He can send me my item back and i will pay for shipping or pay up for the item. That is a scammer! He can duck my text, email but i will put his *** on blast! Im a nice guy and i dont have time to waste or other people's time. I dont sit on the computer all day like some of us...i work! im done. I have been around for a long time and have bought,sold trade with many n many people with no problem. It seem to me that one or two out of those deal will be sour or they will try to turn around and make you look like the scammer. YOU CANT TRUST NO ONE NOW N DAYS! This is why i will only deal with people i know or have bought from because these new kids try to pull one on you or me or anyone they can. Have a nice life dude..BYE!
Old 04-19-2013, 01:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

This is total BS. Sam is a standup guy that I'll continue to do business with no matter what the haters say. I've dealt with him PLENTY of times and NEVER had an issue.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sam is no standup guy.

Also learn to read dumbass, i said you were likely not signing for it so he would get stuck with the part and paypal wouldnt have rewarded him.

You not being home to sign for it is your own dumbass fault.

They dont come once and say "oh well he isnt home send it back"
In what world does that make sense? They try 3 count it THREE times, they leave either notes in your mailbox or on your door. You can also call to arrange pickup.

Not sure who you think you sre fooling around here but we all have bought sold many times. Ive been buying/selling/trading for over a decade, thats over 10 years i case you cannot count.

In 10 years the only person to ever scam me or send a broken fucked up part was YOU.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

This "hater" is going to "hate".
Old 04-19-2013, 07:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by zamorano
If you put the wrong or an invalid address on a package, they will send it back after 1 attempt.

I actually had someone try to do this to me, I went to the post office 3 days in a row asking for for my package, finally one day it was there and I picked it up before they were going to send it back. Wrong name/wrong address. I had to guess what was in the package and have them scan my ID for their records.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Paypal would have known he sentto the wrong address if he did. To win the ase he would have had to enter the tracking code for paypal to watch it.

They would have seen it wasnt going to douche ags listed address
Old 04-20-2013, 07:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I have been a member here for quite a few years, and have done a few business transactions with Sam without any issues. Communication, turnaround time, and item(s) description were on point. In my books, Sam is a standup guy and I'll continue to do business with. Sam, hope this situation is resolved soon!
Old 04-20-2013, 07:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

This thread is bullshit. Ive personally known Sam for yearssssss. Hundreds of transactions with him. Not one thing ever even went remotely bad. People are quick to make a buck and quick to blame the other person. I will vouch for same all day long as will hundreds of other members/friends. Nothing but legit parts my boy is the man. Probably a bunch of haters for the things Sam has accomplished in his honda projects. Sam if you need anything let me know.
Old 04-20-2013, 08:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by TTE TEG
This is total BS. Sam is a standup guy that I'll continue to do business with no matter what the haters say. I've dealt with him PLENTY of times and NEVER had an issue.
Tell me about it. Thank for the kind words man. Yep i have sold many parts to you and i will only deal with people i know from now on.

Sam is no standup guy.

Also learn to read dumbass, i said you were likely not signing for it so he would get stuck with the part and paypal wouldnt have rewarded him.

You not being home to sign for it is your own dumbass fault.

They dont come once and say "oh well he isnt home send it back"
In what world does that make sense? They try 3 count it THREE times, they leave either notes in your mailbox or on your door. You can also call to arrange pickup.

Not sure who you think you sre fooling around here but we all have bought sold many times. Ive been buying/selling/trading for over a decade, thats over 10 years i case you cannot count.

In 10 years the only person to ever scam me or send a broken fucked up part was YOU.
Calling someone eles name make you bigger and better huh? you mad bro? im done with you kid, take yourself eles where because i dont care what you say. The fact is he got his money back and my part so he got something for free. He can keep reading this thread and see what is going on, just do the right thing and nothing will happen. If not like i said...i will take action.

Originally Posted by 94EGCoopey
This "hater" is going to "hate".
You already know! haters goin hate bro

Originally Posted by OG-GSR
If you put the wrong or an invalid address on a package, they will send it back after 1 attempt.

I actually had someone try to do this to me, I went to the post office 3 days in a row asking for for my package, finally one day it was there and I picked it up before they were going to send it back. Wrong name/wrong address. I had to guess what was in the package and have them scan my ID for their records.
Im not sure what address he put because i never got to see it. From my understanding they try once and it when back n sat at fed ex. Once i called paypal and told them i wasnt home to sign for it and ask if i can pick itup, they said the item was already being ship back to the buyer. Dont make any sense to me but i gave this guy alot of time to do the right but he want to do the wrong. Its coming for him...he can just send my item back like i said or pay up.

Originally Posted by JoseCuervo
I have been a member here for quite a few years, and have done a few business transactions with Sam without any issues. Communication, turnaround time, and item(s) description were on point. In my books, Sam is a standup guy and I'll continue to do business with. Sam, hope this situation is resolved soon!
Sup man, hope all is well man and thank you for the feedback. Again like i said..i have never scam anyone, more like the buyers now n days try to scam the seller.smh

Originally Posted by 30lb_EM1
This thread is bullshit. Ive personally known Sam for yearssssss. Hundreds of transactions with him. Not one thing ever even went remotely bad. People are quick to make a buck and quick to blame the other person. I will vouch for same all day long as will hundreds of other members/friends. Nothing but legit parts my boy is the man. Probably a bunch of haters for the things Sam has accomplished in his honda projects. Sam if you need anything let me know.
Thank for the vouch homie, i hope everyone see this that have bought,sold or trade with me and can come in n speak. This is getting out of hand with one or two other guys trying to call me out as a scammer. Nobody got time for that! hahha lol

Last edited by EViLSTAR; 04-20-2013 at 08:18 AM.
Old 04-20-2013, 08:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

dude def. tried to take advantage of you. he got his money back and now and the item? what shitty people we have on hondatech now. main reason i dont come on here.

i can vouch for sam, have been buying and selling from eachother since at least 2007 with zero issues.
Old 04-20-2013, 12:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I have dealt with Sam many times never had a problem with him he always have gave me good deals on everything and I will keep doing busyness with him. I hope u get these straighten out homie.
Old 04-20-2013, 04:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by EViLSTAR
Tell me about it. Thank for the kind words man. Yep i have sold many parts to you and i will only deal with people i know from now on.

Calling someone eles name make you bigger and better huh? you mad bro? im done with you kid, take yourself eles where because i dont care what you say. The fact is he got his money back and my part so he got something for free. He can keep reading this thread and see what is going on, just do the right thing and nothing will happen. If not like i said...i will take action.

You already know! haters goin hate bro

Im not sure what address he put because i never got to see it. From my understanding they try once and it when back n sat at fed ex. Once i called paypal and told them i wasnt home to sign for it and ask if i can pick itup, they said the item was already being ship back to the buyer. Dont make any sense to me but i gave this guy alot of time to do the right but he want to do the wrong. Its coming for him...he can just send my item back like i said or pay up.

Sup man, hope all is well man and thank you for the feedback. Again like i said..i have never scam anyone, more like the buyers now n days try to scam the seller.smh

Thank for the vouch homie, i hope everyone see this that have bought,sold or trade with me and can come in n speak. This is getting out of hand with one or two other guys trying to call me out as a scammer. Nobody got time for that! hahha lol
Out of hand? No i think its perfectyl in hand. Sure you may have had hundreds of good transactions, but i know of atleast 2 that were bullshit. So you friends can come here and vouch i dont care, i know and an entire other site KNOWS your full of ****.

All scammers have vouches, then they finally screw the wrong people and word gets out. Well im that word buddy, an this was years ago. You think id follow you around for 4 years for a good transaction?

Lmfao ok guy. You finally got what was coming to you and you dont like it. Karma is a bitch, just glad you finally got yours.

Search this Thread