Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Mod-Express HID kits - Zero effort to resolve problem, zero communication.

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 03:28 PM
I would like my name to be Cattinator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mod-Express HID kits - Zero effort to resolve problem, zero communication.

Mod-Express is a vendor here at Honda-Tech who sells HID kits. It's been years since I've owned a Honda but I had previously ordered through this vendor back in the day for HID's. I am now a Subaru owner, and in an effort to continue supporting a vendor on a site that I continually remain a member of I decided to order through this vendor again. Shouldn't have a been a problem since they carry a wide array of bulb sizes to fit a wide array of cars. I ordered accordingly through the mod-express website and received the kit that was *supposed* to fit my car. Long story short, the housing of the connector that plugs into the vehicle harness is not compatible with the housing on the vehicle connector.

Forward, tried giving the number a phone call. No answer.

Left a message through the contact-section of their forum. Nothing.

I didn't want to have to do this but I finally mustered up and pointed out that I hadn't heard back from him in one of his threads. I was promptly ignored and he continued to "bump" the thread. I asked if I was being ignored and he said he would get back to me asap and that he was on a long flight. Told him no problem. A day passes and I still haven't heard anything. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt so I let another half day pass before I remind him I still haven't heard anything. Nothing. He continues to "bump" his thread. I don't wish to make a scene in his thread because I know it certainly runs the risk of damaging his reputation, which is why I am now posting in this feedback section.

At this point I've tried calling and contacting this vendor through the only available web-form and I have received no resolution and not even acknowledgement that he has looked into the problem. I would like to continue doing business with Mod-Express because the prices are decent and the shipping is prompt, but if something like this can't be addressed then I'll be left with no choice but to let this feedback make a name for itself. Mod-Express, please understand that feedback like this can make or break your image. Nobody is interested in purchasing a problematic product with zero support on your end. Both you and I don't want this this to come to fruition.

I'm willing to work with you to get this resolved, whether it's some manner of refund or a shipping out the correct components (I'm even willing to pay for the correct components to be shipped out).

At this point I just want this product to work as promised or my money back. I'll be PM'ing you linking you to this feedback thread so that you are aware I'm putting this out there.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:39 PM
I would like my name to be Cattinator

Default Re: Mod-Express HID kits - Zero effort to resolve problem, zero communication.

I've received word from Mod Express and I guess I can settle this under resolved now. Thank you. Mods feel free to do whatever it is you would do with a thread like this after an issue is resolved.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:31 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: Mod-Express HID kits - Zero effort to resolve problem, zero communication.

We have resolved the issue here. Unfortunately, I needed to step out of the business for unexpected personal reasons and some orders were handled unsatisfactory and I'm personally responsible for it. I'll ensure that moving forward, this doesn't happen again.