Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

kidfrost

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 08:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kidfrost

did a complicated trade with him and everything worked out flawlessly. great to work with and solid communication.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: kidfrost

Got a Pwjdm 3pt from the dude. Easy transaction n quick shipping. Thanks again!
Old 05-11-2011, 07:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received aa frog eye gauge pod along with Autometer boost and oil pressure gauges. transaction was perfect! Thanks again!
Old 07-31-2011, 05:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Great seller, quick response will vouch for anytime. Buy with confidence
Old 11-01-2011, 01:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Easy to communicate with, fast shipping and fantastic prices! Will vouch for anytime
Old 11-03-2011, 05:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I have done LOTS of dealings with him, good buyer/seller.

Will vouch for anytime!
Old 08-11-2015, 09:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Bought a FPR from him, and the transaction went very smooth. Asked for more pictures of the part and he followed through. Shipped it the very next day after payment was received. Very pleased. Buy with confidence.
Old 08-25-2015, 12:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Icon4 Re: kidfrost

dude is a moron. I texted him my shipping address and he said he got it. I texted later to confirm that he had it correct, he said yes. I was informed by the post office via tracking information it was undeliverable so I go investigate. I ask Kidfrost what address he sent to, and he lied and said he used the one I gave him, but according to the post office, he marked an old address I had a long time ago and he completely disregarded the fact that I asked him to ship to a different address....long story short it took almost 3 weeks for my **** to get here and the post office charged me the postage that I had already paid Kidfrost for, again, to forward the package to me. So buyers be weary, speak in slow enunciated terms, and confirm multiple times with this one.
Old 08-26-2015, 04:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by misfits_skater
dude is a moron. I texted him my shipping address and he said he got it. I texted later to confirm that he had it correct, he said yes. I was informed by the post office via tracking information it was undeliverable so I go investigate. I ask Kidfrost what address he sent to, and he lied and said he used the one I gave him, but according to the post office, he marked an old address I had a long time ago and he completely disregarded the fact that I asked him to ship to a different address....long story short it took almost 3 weeks for my **** to get here and the post office charged me the postage that I had already paid Kidfrost for, again, to forward the package to me. So buyers be weary, speak in slow enunciated terms, and confirm multiple times with this one.
Ok, I figured this was going to happen at some point. You cant please them all I guess.

So to start this unnecessary defense, I gave this guy FREE lower charge pipes with the intercooler I sold him, simply because they were made to fit THAT intercooler in an EG Civic. I tried to convince him to buy the whole set off me but he didnt bite and I had already packaged them up. I figured, "ahh, what the hell, they are worth more to him than me at this point". So I sent them free of charge. Transaction went smooth, he got them and he was happy, as a kid in a candy store to say the least. Hey he was even appreciative. He even told me it was "way cool".

Then I proceded to try to sell him the upper charge pipe with a Tial 50mm BOV to finish off the setup, He worked me but again, it fits perfect with his new IC and charge pipes he has so I sold him the upper charge pipe and Tial 50mm BOV for $130 shipped! Crazy deal, right? I know. He proceeds to ask me for my Paypal address again, which I oblige. I got payment and sent the package, that day, to the registered PayPal address, different from the first address he gave me from the IC and lower charge pipes.

This is where I made my mistake, which I apologized for, TWICE. **** happens, however I really should only send packages to registered PayPal addresses for my protection anyway, but thats not why I did it, I did it because that is my standard operating procedure, however, it was a mistake on my part since the customer requested I ship to a different address. So on August 10th, the item shipped with an expected delivery date of August 17th, due to my "mistake" the package didn't arrive until August 25th.

He informs me that his package arrived and that it cost him $10 because I used his registered Paypal address. Which seems unlikely, but o0k. I again apologize for the mistake, he proceeds to call me a, and I quote, a "******* moron".

Yep, right there. ******* moron, for sending a package to the Paypal address that paid me.

btw, according to him,this also makes me a:
"jackass"
"******* idiot"
"******* piece of ****"
"******"
"little bitch"

So, folks take this "vouch" for whatever you like, but aside from shipping an item to this gentlemans registered paypal address, I dont know how I could have handled the situation any better.

Please if you read this whole thing and side with misfits_skater, PLEASE absolutley do NOT by parts from me. You might get the same service he did.

Good day,
-kidfrost
Old 08-26-2015, 09:24 PM

Received 234 Likes on 209 Posts

Great rebuttal.. Honestly. Way to keep it professional and classy.

If anything, I'll bump your vouch just to say how "adult" you handled the situation!! Now I'm even more motivated to purchase from you should the need arise than ever!!

Vouch for an adult!!!