Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

justinwebb is a scammer

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 10:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default justinwebb is a scammer

just saw his name while browsing through some wtb threads. i would recommend not doing business with him. he scammed me out of 375 bucks a few years ago. i sent him a M/O for a suspension for my 97 coupe and i received this from him

bet you didnt think you'd ever hear from again did you? i know i wont get my money back so let this be a warning to anyone thinking about doing business with him. heres a pm i sent him on clubcivic after i got the tiny *** box in the mail.

Originally Posted by justinwebb
Originally Posted by hardcore97
i dont know what the hell you are trying to pull but if this isnt at my house when i get back form cali theres gonna be problems
mmk let me get this straight you got a little box with a piece of plastic inside....

i shipped out 3 things that day and all the others have gotten there stuff and it shows you got yours......I have no random boxes of shocks laying here i sent them to you...so i have no clue as to why you mysteriously didnt get it...seems kinda fishy to me......i have never screwed anyone over....so i dont really know what to do since i did indeed ship your tokico's....and you might wanna watch who you threaten cause i have done nothing wrong
i contacted police in his area, the attorney general, etc but nothing ever happened. hopefully nobody else gets scammed by him. id like to have that money back since im in a tight spot with bills right now but like i said, the odds of that happening arent too good
Old 09-01-2012, 05:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: justinwebb is a scammer

i see hes still logging in but conveniently hasnt posted in this thread. bump
Old 10-17-2012, 09:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

He's a member on several local forums I have frequented the last 6-8 years and have never heard anything bad about him. Maybe he'll chime in here...
Old 10-18-2012, 02:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Damnnnnn ive seen him around too glad i never bought anything from him
Old 10-18-2012, 03:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by guy_from_nerk
He's a member on several local forums I have frequented the last 6-8 years and have never heard anything bad about him. Maybe he'll chime in here...
not likely, he got banned from clubcivic for scamming me and every time i try to contact him he just ignored me so i gave up. lesson learned, dont send M/O to people you dont know.