Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Gunmetal_B20_Hatch, Issues

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 05:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gunmetal_B20_Hatch, Issues

I sent money for an intake manifold. But he told me he was gonna get it shipped by tomorrow. so something came up and i needed the money. I ask for refund before he even packs it up or anything. Ignores all my text. Ignores my messages on a forum even though i still see him online reading my messages. I gave him a friendly advance notice can i get the refund before he even packs it up so he wont waste his time.
I have all the proof by text that hes gonna send me the refund. So everything went okay he responds quick.
But ends up not doing it. and starts ignoring me. so i told him dont try to send it out. or ill open a dispute and just ship back the item to you
Old 05-09-2013, 06:02 AM
DixielandImports Please

Default Re: Gunmetal_B20_Hatch, Issues

Hes a good guy.
Anything come of this?
Old 05-09-2013, 11:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

on his part... it not his problem that you all of a sudden want a refund after you buy it. you should have thought of that before purchasing. All he has to do as a seller is ship you your item. how can you file a dispute just because?
Old 01-28-2014, 01:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

bought my comptech header form him and had no issues whatsoever, maybe if you didnt want the intake you shouldnt of sent the money for it...