Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Gaseb - Scammer

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 09:09 AM
I like to party

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Gaseb - Scammer

So, I feel silly making a scammer thread over 50 bux, but I hate it when people that have been around forever think they can take advantage of people because they have a high post count. This thread will be for the principality of the matter, and hopefully to keep people from buying parts from this tool.

So, about 3 weeks ago, I purchase these Regamaster decals from member GASEB. Here is his thread. http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2433234

Here are the pictures of the decals he has posted -

He seems cordial enough, accepts my offer of 50 bux, and gives me his paypal. I paypal him the money, and I include the paypal fees just to be a nice guy. Well, it takes about 2 weeks to show up, but no biggie, I know it's coming from Poland or something.

Well, here's what shows up. -

He sent me some 5 dollar replica decals that aren't even CLOSE to the right color or size, and there's NO WAY to "curve" them around the outside lip without looking like a cheap replica.

When I received the decals, I was upset, but I sent him a PM assuming there was a mistake or something. Here's the PM.

Hey, I just received the decals you sent me, but they are not the same ones in your picture! The reason I bought these from you is because the picture you posted had them in individual strips, and they are CURVED. The decals you sent me are not curved, and they are not in individual strips. I would like you to either send me the decals you have PICTURED, or refund my money please.

(Name removed)
925-XXX-XXXX
No response, but I watch him bump his threads over the weekend. Then today, he doesn't PM me, but he POSTS IN HIS THREAD
I don't see any problem. Just curve them and you are ready to use.

You don't see any problem? So apparently you think posting pictures of an authentic product, and then just sending out a replica is a good business practice? And telling me to just curve them?

Anyway, I have filed a dispute, and I really don't even give a **** about the 50 bux. But GASEB has a bunch of other parts up for sale... who's to say he isn't going to do the exact same thing to someone else? Wait till someone orders those "work" wheels he has up for sale and he send them some Konig Candys.

The guy has a bad attitude, and doesn't think enough of his customers to even answer their PMs, and more or less told me "tough luck, I sent you some ****, enjoy it".

I know I'm not the first to have a bad experience either, so I look forward to all the other people coming out of the woodwork.

Last edited by 2LEM1; 06-07-2012 at 03:14 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Gaseb - Scammer

Old 06-10-2012, 04:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats some bs. scammers suck
Old 06-11-2012, 12:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I've never sold any replica stickers as a original stickers!! You bought this stickers knowing these are replicas.
Just look on the first page (http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2433234) in the "sold" section and read regamaster stickers description, it says "Brand new 12 stickers (replica) / 8 lip + 4 spoke decals.".

I'M NOT A SCAMMER! MY ONLY FAULT IS THE FACT THAT I'VE USED NOT MINE PICTURES, I TRULY APOLOGIZE FOR IT!!

I sold so many expensive rims so far and none of the customers have even one single problem with me! If you really care just ask any of this guys:

Vouches: xplizitEK, MNCRXSi, feligon18, b18ctrb, Silvertc, sheekdude, jdmkid626, db1love, enot767, boostedb20z,
Memnoch, RARE_EG2, yoRt, t1mmy626, rbkatr23, bjaycox.2009, Morasso, CivicEX13, slappy, tico_ek9, nawaaz,
yellowbus, doh!, mister_ej2, khallilD, NAbrothers, sickVSMcoupe00, maziospzza, OGK, aj_scribble, OEfresh, sti grip,
$racer1, JDM-EF8-EK9-DC2, ddipre11, hypeR_ash, Slim, 97BB6Type-SH, DOMAN!EJ8, Hikaru, Royal_C!ty, mugen-k,
99civicB20V, Logic, rhys lew, translate, 1320racingstockton, JDMeK4cOuPe, mugened, crvfan, Quixotic Pleiades,
slowesteg, happyabortion, Vi3T202Ek, AllmtrEJ1, 2KElectronVTECSi

I told you, you can always send this back if you don't like it and I can refund your full payment right away!!!

You said it's not possible to curve the stickers but you forgot that I have proved you that it is possible!

here you go:

before
Attachment 536279

after, sticked to the sheet of paper
Attachment 536280

Originally Posted by 2LEM1
I know I'm not the first to have a bad experience either, so I look forward to all the other people coming out of the woodwork.
Prove it to me because I know you just lying right now my boy!
Old 06-11-2012, 06:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

from what i can see he isnt complaining about them being replicas. he is complaining that you are using a picture of something you arent selling, which is crap. he didnt get what he paid for.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by hardcore97
he is complaining that you are using a picture of something you arent selling, which is crap. he didnt get what he paid for.

That's why I'm doing everything to make this situation easier for him.
Originally Posted by gaseb
MY ONLY FAULT IS THE FACT THAT I'VE USED NOT MINE PICTURES, I TRULY APOLOGIZE FOR IT!!
Originally Posted by gaseb
I told you, you can always send this back if you don't like it and I can refund your full payment right away!!!

EDIT:

Guess what, he decided to keep these "bad" stickers even though I told him many many times, I can refund his payment w/o any problem if he send this back.

Last edited by gaseb; 06-28-2012 at 10:52 AM.