Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Exospeed Racing

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2010, 06:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Exospeed Racing

Originally Posted by buil_up_gsr
email sent!!!
email sent....
Old 12-19-2010, 07:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

might be picking up some slicks but dang wassup with all the negative vibe en ****!
Old 12-19-2010, 11:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I just want to say that when I bought my slicks from Wil, he gave me very good advice and helped me out a lot.
I got my slicks fast and had no problems dealing with Wil.
I had some questions for him after a day at the track and he helped me get those 60ft times.
So I guess you can say I am a happy customer of exospeed.
It seems like they are moving and things can get out of hand.
Just give him some time, Wil and exospeed have been around a long time.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Havent really read this thread but I plan to get slicks from exospeed so where do we go to get them now?
Old 12-20-2010, 10:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by jdmeeeeeeeeg
might be picking up some slicks but dang wassup with all the negative vibe en ****!
Feel free to PM or Email me regarding any questions or concerns.

Originally Posted by CDecker0218
Havent really read this thread but I plan to get slicks from exospeed so where do we go to get them now?
You can still get them from us. PM or Email me

Originally Posted by AznBlueBoy
I just want to say that when I bought my slicks from Wil, he gave me very good advice and helped me out a lot.
I got my slicks fast and had no problems dealing with Wil.
I had some questions for him after a day at the track and he helped me get those 60ft times.
So I guess you can say I am a happy customer of exospeed.
It seems like they are moving and things can get out of hand.
Just give him some time, Wil and exospeed have been around a long time.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Glad to see Randy stepping in for Exospeed.

i wasnt going to post anything, but here is my little bit with Wil....

Wil has always bent over backwards for me over the last 10 years. Used to go to Irwindale for test and tune and Wil would meet me there to bring my new slicks. No matter what i needed, he would make it happen. Now he has a family and a life.

Hope things turn around because Wil and Exospeed are good people!
Old 01-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i personally dealt with exospeed for years. sometimes being a one man show is tuff gig, but wil i can vouch for hes always come through for me and the people i refer over there.
Old 01-06-2011, 05:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Wil has all ways came through for me
Met me half way to drop off my front end

Ship my wheels fast and over the holidays
And picked up the phone after hrs

Nothing but good things to say about Randy and wil
Old 01-12-2011, 07:39 AM

Hopefully everything is on track for Exospeed...2011 is a new year.

Last edited by xenocron; 01-12-2011 at 09:15 AM.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks for all the kind words from everyone we've dealt with and will continue to do business with. Wil and I will always be here to help everyone as best as we can. Once again, thanks for all the support and 2011 will be our best year yet!
Old 01-15-2011, 11:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I am still waiting on a set of Lenso's, a diest trans shield and a set of tyres from Wil. I have been in touch with him recently but he is very very slow to respond, we are talking months between replys.

These were part of a larger order that I paid for in May 2010. Half of the package arrived, the other half was sent back to him for some reason.

Im not bashing Exospeed, but I am coming to the end of my teather with this deal after 7 months of not having my parts.
Old 01-15-2011, 08:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

TDI: that package did finally arrive back to us from the UK and is all intact. Luckily it actually came back and not in limbo like others we've lost going to middle east and Asia. I just messaged you back regarding an address to send to. Just to make sure cuz I heard some rumors about you moving to a different shop or address. Lets confirm.

CDecker0218: We're not on HT as much as we used to be so if you can please email to sales@exospeed.com That would be the main way to ask any questions. Thanks!
Old 01-16-2011, 04:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks Wil, I do appreciate that this was not you fault and you have had alot of other stuff going on.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I dont log in and check PMs on HT as often so please email sales@exospeed.com
(If you emailed at wholesale@exospeed.com the last few days, our inbox for that got full and didnt receive some of what was being sent.)

Your kit is in route and there is an ETA of the 28th when we scheduled the pickup. Please email me at sales@exospeed.com so I can keep you informed of how the freight delivery will work to a residential, etc.
Old 02-01-2011, 04:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Been trying to contact Wil and Randy for over a month no response from either. It's almost been half a year since my order and you guys keep telling me the end of next month. Well it's February and I still don't have my wheels and slicks.

I'm giving you til the end of this week to respond or have my order or I want my money back. Enough bullshit.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Ya we'll refund you man. We're still backordered on that part. And no it hasnt been half a year. Get me through email and Ill send you the refund my mail.
(sales@exospeed.com)
Old 02-02-2011, 08:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Another month and it'll be half a year Wil, anyways like I told Randy if you at least keep me updated then there isn't a problem. When I email 5+ times over two weeks and no one responds it's frustrating.

Is there a set ETA or are we just waiting?
Old 02-02-2011, 09:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

email me because I can't check this forum all the time. I need to get some info from you also, phone # etc.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: 99 probs but a stolen car aint 1, ca, cerritos/fullerton
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

When you guys get a chance please shoot me a pm. I want to talk to you guys about a set of rims, And I think the way I want them might be a custom set if possiable. Wait time is okay with me. thanks.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

We dont PM anymore. Can you email to sales@exospeed.com
Old 02-17-2011, 10:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Are the wheels still back ordered?
Old 02-18-2011, 12:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Khnemu
Are the wheels still back ordered?
send an email to exospeed

sales@exospeed.com
Old 04-15-2011, 10:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re:

Guy, I am still have a problem with exospeed racing! no communication, never answer a phone. what a BS company.. Taking PPL money and than do everything to screw them up. You want me to post some pics of your product(CF Font End DC2) you sent me, I will. I'm just trying to give you another chance to get it right! honda tech meet in Kent, WA is around a corner and I've dealt with you (exospeed) all fall and winter long to get my affing front end... Very very unhappy... I will fight it till I get good product or refund!!!
Old 04-15-2011, 10:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Eugene,

Not trying to leave you hanging here. I've tried to get that kit sent back to us and we're redoing a new bumper mold just for your use. I really wish it was easy to just get a new mold done but it is time and money that we didnt plan to redo that bumper. It costs us $1200 just to redo a bumper and make a new mold, which will most likely be just for you. So we are trying to make this work to the best that we can.

I've been super busy this week and didnt get a chance to get back to you. I checked with the Freight company earlier this week and they had tried to contact the number to schedule a pick up. I didnt have the chance to follow up with you and let you know. But they had tried a couple days to contact and left a message to the number I had for you.

I'm assuming they are not leaving it at your correct number. I think we may have to do this a different way. I will get the number for the local shipping hub in your area and you will have to call them to schedule the pick up. I think thats the guaranteed way that it will work to your schedule and you will have direct contact with the freight company. Rather than me calling a call center to contact the WA hub, who will contact you. Just too many back and forth to deal with.
We'll get your kit back to us and we'll send another one to you once that is returned.

If you want to show pics of the bumper, feel free to do so.
Old 08-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ExospeedAMcrx
Eugene,

Not trying to leave you hanging here. I've tried to get that kit sent back to us and we're redoing a new bumper mold just for your use. I really wish it was easy to just get a new mold done but it is time and money that we didnt plan to redo that bumper. It costs us $1200 just to redo a bumper and make a new mold, which will most likely be just for you. So we are trying to make this work to the best that we can.

I've been super busy this week and didnt get a chance to get back to you. I checked with the Freight company earlier this week and they had tried to contact the number to schedule a pick up. I didnt have the chance to follow up with you and let you know. But they had tried a couple days to contact and left a message to the number I had for you.

I'm assuming they are not leaving it at your correct number. I think we may have to do this a different way. I will get the number for the local shipping hub in your area and you will have to call them to schedule the pick up. I think thats the guaranteed way that it will work to your schedule and you will have direct contact with the freight company. Rather than me calling a call center to contact the WA hub, who will contact you. Just too many back and forth to deal with.
We'll get your kit back to us and we'll send another one to you once that is returned.

If you want to show pics of the bumper, feel free to do so.

STILL HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING FROM ANYONE. KIT was never picked up... it has been packed for over 4 months... ?????????????

Quick Reply: Exospeed Racing