Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

BoostFlow

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 06:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BoostFlow

Would really like to see how many people are having problems recieving there goods from
Boost Flow
I myself have been too leniant and have dealt with too many exscuses on why my products are not done.
My manifold was sent to me atleast, or someone elses return, i'll let the random pictures explain it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's a slideshow of the manifold i recieved last month, in the exact same condition i recieved it This a D series manifold
1st pic shows the nut that you just cannot get on, as the runner is too close,

the other random pictures are of the welds mainly, some welds are too close to where the nuts go on so there not flush.
I have no zoom on my camera so most pics are doubles at diffrent positions, the 38 mm waste gate flange is to show the non smooth airflow transition

Last few pics show an allen key, 1st at full length and then its put into the flange to show that the runners are not flush and or consistant with the others,

http://img220.imageshack.us/slidesho...?id=005tpf.jpg

Last edited by Coalmine; 08-06-2011 at 08:15 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: BoostFlow

My order was originally placed over the phone on december 30th and paid via paypal the 1st week of january 2011.
I Knew they were busy from a previous sale that had just ended, so i let glen know that i was in no immediate rush but that i would need the products in my hand no later than the end of may.
That would give glen and boostflow almost 5 full months to complete, D series ram horn and 3"DP with dump.
I had kept in touch with glen here and there and contacted him after 1 month to see if there was any progress,I was told there was some but there metal supplier went dry and they were importing more soon at a great cost to him.

In february i called and chatted with him and he told me all my stuff was ready and was sitting in a box in his office, i was astounded asked for pics and asked him to send it,a few days later with no tracking number sent i called him again, glen told me that there was a problem with the atp vband adapter bolt holes that goes to the turbo housing, they were not aligned properly and a new vband will have to be ordered .

A couple weeks later i phone him and he said my new item is almost done, but now were waiting on another ram horn as he gave mine to another customer.

Now between april and june alot happened, more than i can type but i will summarize it
*Glen ships a package with no tracking number(never arrives)
*Glen tells me He shipped another,(never arrives)and then tells me that his employee lost the tracking number, and then found a bunch of packages in the employees trunk
*Glen says he fired said employee
*package sent again, but doesnt arrive due to wrong address but will not provide the said tracking number
*Cannot get a hold of glen for a week, says that his,friends car was stolen and he cannot send my package as he wont be at work.
*Glen has a hernia operation and cannot send package
*Glen finally ships a package and again says incorrect address no tracking number provided as his friend shipped it and lost the tracking number
*Glen rarely answers phonecalls, unless i block my name or use someone elses phone

June 28th to current
Glen ships my package to my po box without even letting me know,
i pick up my package to find that im missing Dump,DP,vacumn lines, and a fuel pressure gauge and WG and various nuts and bolts, ramhorn and bov are included though
*call glen from the po box and ask where the other items are, says they shipped the next day
*other items never arrive and no tracking number provided
*call glen and he tells me he was in the hospital and and he did not recognize my phone number so he would not answer my calls , I tell him i go in for spinal surgery on july 5th and need the items sent immediately as i cannot really do much after for atleast a few weeks.
* pretty much all communication stopped there , i was phoning over 30 times a week to be left at the answering machine and never had a call returned,
there was afew more exscses and promises but i'm sure you get the picture i'm trying to send.

I had to contact rhett on their sales post to message glen that we need to chat and finally got through with a phonecall with more promises of making **** right for me, as i was really patient with them and had waited so long through there buisness issues,and so on....
The last week of july i phoned 20 times to never get a reply from glen, so i posted on there hondatech sales thread before i left for the chumpcar race at the end of the month at VIR,

when i got back this message was waiting for me.

phone issue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude I have not recieved a phone call from you in a week. I dont know what the deal is but you know you can email or pm me if Rhett does not respond I am sorry we have had issues... You will have you stuff for sure ... rhett will contact you shortly ..You know his information please contact him for now on thanks.

Last edited by Coalmine; 08-09-2011 at 02:12 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Here is one of the many....

02-14-2011, 11:18 AM
BoostFlow.com
H-T Basic Sponsor

Re: hey glen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coalmine
hello Glen,
any updates on the parts
Lee

Shipping tomorrow morning. I will have a tracking number for you asap. I had to find a the right bolts for the five bolt flange ....So sorry for the delay I was also out for four days last week.

Tracking will be sent via email as well as pictures of what shipped.

Your address is in paypal correct?

Thanks

Glen
Boostflow.com

Last edited by Coalmine; 08-08-2011 at 10:36 PM.
Old 08-26-2011, 09:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Well it's true glen is a scammer
Old 08-26-2011, 01:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I damn near went with these guys on my manifold setup. However after calling them and talking to em I said no thanks. They reminded me of Fab-Worx out of Florida way too much, another shady *** company.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

He's not a scammer he's just a bad business man waited for my mani combo and wastegate for about six months after being told I would have my stuff about two weeks after payments well 6 months later I had enough of his bs and excuses and asked for my money back which I recieved the day I asked for it back...
Old 11-08-2011, 01:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Same story here. I got my mani and turbo in, but he said "downpipe was made for a 6262 instead of a 6765. "

Been 2 months now and I'm still waiting for the up pipe, I figure it'll be ezer to build with a 45 degree angle right up the hood.
Still waiting.....
I asked him to ship me my id2000 and mvr. Haven't had any reply yet.
Old 11-22-2011, 02:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

well i never got jack and all attempts to contact them have been frugile.............950 bucks gone and ive heard that he filed bankruptcy....sorry piece of trash if u ask me
Old 11-22-2011, 07:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Glen was bound to go bankrupt with such a shady business. His paypal wasnt even setup as boostflow company name and I was really reluctant when he said to send it to arizonarotaryrockets a business parter company he said. We all seem to share the same story. I'd rather deal locally. You almost alway$ get what you pay for in terms of quality. Or at least seek somebody who has a good reputation. Luckily I was able to get my money back.