Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

FS: Omni Rear EF/DA Coilovers, DOHC ZC Head, Fuel Pump Relay Kit Xenocron, Place Raci

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2024, 06:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon2 FS: Omni Rear EF/DA Coilovers, DOHC ZC Head, Fuel Pump Relay Kit Xenocron, Place Raci

I have the following parts for sale, will consider reasonable offers. Please PM me if you have any questions. Parts located near Seattle, WA.

- Rear ONLY Omni Power coilovers for a Honda Civic CRX 1989-1991 (I believe 1988 are different OEM LCA?) or 1990-1993 Acura Integra. I believe they also fit EG/DC chassis, but these are slightly shorter in height. They are used coilovers with chipping paint/powdercoating. The dampers spring back when I compress them so they seem to be still working fine. These are 12K springs (12kg/mm), which are rather stiff. $185 shipped OBO

- Xenocron branded fuel pump relay kit (I have two): $35 shipped each

- Honda Civic/CRX JDM DOHC ZC cylinder head, this not a D16A1 or Integra DOHC ZC head. Cylinder head is used, but has been sitting for years. Recommend replacing seals/gaskets prior to putting into service. Not included: camshafts, valve cover gasket or grommets, cam gears, and external parts/brackets/sensors, alignment dowels for head to block. The valve cover doesn't have good paint, but is decent if you don't care about aesthetics. $350 shipped

- Old school Place Racing b-series swap engine mounts. These were well used and the steel bracket portion is broken on them, these are not for use on a car. I was using them a shelf/display in my garage. It's a reminder of the history of Honda tuning. Perfect for your garage or mancave? $40 shipped

- Universal catalytic converter, 2.5" diameter. It still has the flanges (so obviously not stolen), I can also provide a bill of sale with the VIN number it came from. I know everyone is sensitive about these, so if selling this is against the rules, please let me know and I will remove. $80 shipped.

- CX Racing 2-row aluminum radiator for EG chassis. Comes with functioning electric fan. $80 shipped

- B18A PR4 cylinder head from a Acura Integra with B18B. I believe this head was on B18A and B18B from 1990-1995 Acura Integra, non-vtecs. This came from a running engine, I used the block and have this head leftover. The head has been sitting on the shelf for a couple of years, so I recommend going through the head and replacing the seals/gaskets. No valve cover gaskets included. $210 shipped OBO.

Includes:
- Valvetrain with rocker arms
- Camshafts
- Cam Caps, all bolts in place, no stripped threads
- Valve cover, has a strange dark red powdercoat/paint color, has imperfections.
- Coolant/water heater tube on the passenger side has rust on it, still likely useable if you clean the loose rust off, but might be a good idea to replace
- Locating dowels for between block and head
- Checked head surface with straight edge, and feeler gauge and it seems to be about 0.003 inch warpage (0.004 is typically the factory spec limit). Might be a good idea to get a resurface prior to installation.