Suggestions please!! - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Northwest Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming

Suggestions please!!

Old 07-21-2016, 09:50 PM   #1
Honda-Tech Member

Default Suggestions please!!

Hey people,
So, as some of you may know, I had a fender bender with my 1995 Del Sol a bit ago. I can't afford to get it fixed professionally at this time. So far, I have replaced the bumper and both signal lights but when I got to where I thought it would be the easiest, I find out the hood can't just be replaced. Thanks to you all, I've learned that this is due to my "rad support must have been pushed back a bit". So now I need suggestions on where I can get this pulled back into place for a very minimal price. (As I said I am really hurting financially at present.) Or, does anyone have any suggestions on how else I can fix this myself? Does anyone know anybody who fixes this for a very reasonable price??? Can anyone tell what this should cost to fix??? I have the new hood already, I just need to get the rad support pulled out a little so I can put the new hood on. I live in Vashon Wa, (Seattle area). Please give me some suggestions if you have any.
RainbowHiker is online now   Reply With Quote