Notices
Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

Wi dells/ automotion

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 10:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wi dells/ automotion

hey.. middle of december and looking forward to xmas ... then spring...lol
If anyone knows of auto motion it is a very huge car show in the wisconsin dells at noahs ark... well its nice to see a bunch of z06's that all are identical lined up and down.....not..lol i love classic but i saw way baller s2k... hatchs... and old skool jdm stuff just crusin. I heard people asking
"are there import meets in other parking lots?"
well there really wasnt a huge one just get togethers

I mean every hotel is jammed packed with some baller rides... so i figured.. put this post out now. and try to get together and take over the new era of tuners and get a good commited group of honda enthusists to meet up as one in the midwest start planning it and get a hole mess of cars...
i am just trying to get some time in before the meet to mark ur calander.. yes its in may... lol long time away... but if the WI/IL can get a good turnout at auto motion maybe we can show that d*ck head with the z06 that its not just one rice burner or two jdm junkers .....its a hole parking lot.. that will run all up and down there z06 without anything breaking .. or having to get gas lol...... i have a sweet at the mayflower same room every year..so lets burn them up and runem down... really show ur honda side this spring/summer...

thanks u any questions about auto motion here is last years event list
http://www.dells.com/wisconsin-dells...n-festival.htm

sorry if i preched..lol
Old 12-10-2008, 07:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ill be there with a couple buddies, i live in Baraboo, so its just a short hop skip and jump away, like 10 min from the dells, just let me know where you guys will be and ill meet you there, should be able to bring up some freinds from Stevens point and Milwaukee
Old 12-11-2008, 11:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

sweet yeah .. when the actual time comes i wanna post.. somethign on here so we can get a mass amount of people
Old 12-12-2008, 08:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i should have a group from WISHOC too, so hopefully we can both organize something together
Old 12-13-2008, 09:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

right. sweet deal
Old 12-14-2008, 06:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by TheJunBuilt
right. sweet deal
You know I'm in! Already have my room reserved at the Mayflower too It seemed like ti was just us two last year...hope we can change that!