Notices
Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia

Winter Project....

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 01:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Winter Project....

well..this weekend i was lucky to find and buy(with da wifey's consent)my new winter project.

Rear disc conversion that i found on craigslist locally...

as you can see it is in rough shape. thats why i am gonna take the time over the winter and basically rebuild everything. also u can see i have already started the tear down on the driver side trailing arm. most parts are gonna be replaced with OE honda/acura parts off the net. resources include myhondapartsstore.com, hondapartsunlimited.com and a few others. updates will follow as soon as i get some $$$$ to start ordering parts.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Winter Project.... (groundzerocivic)

Sounds like a fun way to spend your winter! Good luck

Mine is going to be doing a little rebuild of the engine, so that I can supercharge the R in the spring!
Old 10-23-2008, 11:44 AM

Default Re: Winter Project.... (ITR010342)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ITR010342 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sounds like a fun way to spend your winter! Good luck

Mine is going to be doing a little rebuild of the engine, so that I can supercharge the R in the spring! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Nice....
Old 10-28-2008, 05:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hell yeah mike!!! Everyone needs a winter project, sadly, I have no plans for the DA over the winter time except to daily drive it. The winter project is the VW, mainly suspension and interior work

Hows the coupe coming along man?
Old 10-29-2008, 11:34 AM

Default Re: Winter Project.... (gen2fanatic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by gen2fanatic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hell yeah mike!!! Everyone needs a winter project, sadly, I have no plans for the DA over the winter time except to daily drive it. The winter project is the VW, mainly suspension and interior work

Hows the coupe coming along man?</TD></TR></TABLE>

comin along good.....went to the new crazy rays up your way and got just about all the interior pieces i needed to switch the silver back to black...... now the interior look sleek as hell now its all black...
Old 11-02-2008, 03:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by groundzerocivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

comin along good.....went to the new crazy rays up your way and got just about all the interior pieces i needed to switch the silver back to black...... now the interior look sleek as hell now its all black...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats badass man! Wheres the one out by me? Its on route 40 right?? I really gotta take a day to get out to crazy rays