Notices
Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia

suspicious

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 08:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default suspicious

So I came home last night around 1:30am and sat around watching tv. I actually closed my eyes and began to fall asleep when I hear a car with an exhaust shut off their motor. I took a peek outside and it was an integra parked a house away. I definitely knew what dude was going to do when he stepped out of his car. He walked towards my house, so I basically ran downstairs and waited for the guy to walk towards my car, which was sitting in my driveway. As he walked up my driveway, I opened my front door and just looked at the dude. He realized I was looking at him walking up my driveway so he immediately turned around and started walking back quickly to his car and left. I walked out to take a peek at his license but couldn't get much due to the fact that it was 2am. Couldn't see his license plate at all which definitely pissed me off.

Car to look out for:
94-97 silver integra with an exhaust and what seems to be wheels off of the newer civics. Looks like there wasn't much wheel gap. As he pulled away, his car appeared to have fog lights or maybe he colored his high beams yellow i'm unsure.

Sorry for my boring story. But if you have seen the same car let me know. Most of my friends cars have been stolen recently and I'm not going to have mines taken away from me. I would really like this guy to be somewhat of a link to the thefts in the area. Because then we have somewhere to start from.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:17 PM
FAILWGN

Default Re: suspicious

Thanks for the heads up man. Where was this actually located? (I mean what town?)
Old 02-02-2009, 06:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: suspicious

I know damn well if i caught some guy walking up to my car, my *** would be sprinting out that door and chasing that piece of **** down. He'd be begging for the police by the time im done with em.