Notices
Lighting HID/Xenon kits, Retrofits and Associated Topics

LuminicsUsa Bulbs?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 10:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LuminicsUsa Bulbs?

Hey guys i was thinking of picking me up a set of LuminicsUsa bulbs. I was hoping someone here can give me there opinion on them and wether or not they are good or not.

If you never heard of them here is there link.
http://www.luminicsusa.com/
Old 01-31-2010, 11:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: LuminicsUsa Bulbs?

They're better than stock bulbs. The light is closer to daylight lighting. It's a good bulb and reputable company. My buddy has the titatium white bulbs. I'm thinking of getting a set myself as oppose to HID.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by riodriver
They're better than stock bulbs. The light is closer to daylight lighting. It's a good bulb and reputable company. My buddy has the titatium white bulbs. I'm thinking of getting a set myself as oppose to HID.

OK now im starting to feel like i should give them a try before going to hids. If you can take a pic and post it up to show me the difference between stock and the luminics that would be great.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Neo218
OK now im starting to feel like i should give them a try before going to hids. If you can take a pic and post it up to show me the difference between stock and the luminics that would be great.

If I get a hold of him, I will. Have you checked the luminics website? There's pics of cars with different type of lights ranging from blue to white. Check it out if you haven't already.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:42 PM
MiG-21 superfan

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i have to be honest...if you want a cheap commodity type bulb, i'd look into Nokya vs. anything else. It's a korean bulb that has quite a reputation considering they are SO cheap. they are also very flexible with their warranty, or, atleast the resellers of them are.

a few years ago i stumbled on a free set of arctic purple h4 and decided to try them out, i had reason not to. well, the damn things lasted until i sold my car, which means i had them for over 2 years! pretty crazy considering i always drive with my low beams on, daytime and all. sure they weren't the best light, but they were ok and they looked neat. i can imagine their lighter tint bulbs are even better as less light is being blocked for the sake of coloring.