Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

Noob on the loose.

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2017, 08:11 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon4 Noob on the loose.

What's up guys, I'm new to starting forums/write ups/threads. I always end up here when I google something about anything to do with my car. So I figured, hey why not join these guys and get/give advice first hand? I'm not exactly too sure what to say here
A little about my car. 1991 Honda Civic hatch, turbo LsVtec swapped. Mysterious knock began yesterday. So I suppose I will have something to do an actual thread on. Any tips and pointers on how and what to do in a thread would be appreciated. I don't want to ramble so I'll just keep it simple.

Glad to be a part of the team!
Attached Images   
Old 09-14-2017, 12:16 AM

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts
Default Re: Noob on the loose.

Welcome to the forum, we are glad to have you as a part of our community! I'm sure you will find a lot of useful information here, so don't hesitate to ask.

Your '91 looks really nice and clean, what plans do you have for it?
Old 09-15-2017, 10:01 AM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Noob on the loose.

Originally Posted by carid
Welcome to the forum, we are glad to have you as a part of our community! I'm sure you will find a lot of useful information here, so don't hesitate to ask.

Your '91 looks really nice and clean, what plans do you have for it?

Thank you! As for my plans with the car. I plan on doing a basic rebuild as of now, with a couple extra goodies.(ARP rods, mains, headstuds, cometic head gasket, and skunk 2 lost motion assembly.) Just to get it back up and running.

Down the road, probably upgrade the turbo system, more boost, build a poormans type r to handle all the boost, and suspension upgrades. I haven't had a good chance to actually sit down and make an actual list of what I need/want. Nothing is for sure until it's for sure.