Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

New to Honda-Tech

Old 01-29-2019, 04:25 AM
E88
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to Honda-Tech

Hello to all the people already actively using Honda-tech, as well as the sites admin. Hope everyone's day is going good so far. I joined this site because I love my Honda and like to talk about cars as well as gain and give knowledge about cars, especially the V6 Accord. This place seems like a place for that. I was on Driveaccord.net before for about 3 months before i got Doxxed by one of the site moderators.. for those of you who dont know what doxxing is, it's when someone publically posts your personal information (this means last name, address, pictures of you or your property etc) on a social media platform without your consent with the intent to intimidate or put your reputation in a negative light. I'm hoping this wont happen on here and will that this will be a decent experience. I drive a modified '14 V6 Accord EX-L. Looking forward to meeting some new Honda fam, I dont have a Facebook or Twitter so this is "my facebook". I'm brand new here so hope I'm posting this in the correct forum.