Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

New Here!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 11:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon3 New Here!

Hey everyone,

My name is Brendon. I'm a 17 year old high school student from Columbus, Ohio. I've been involved in the car scene since around the time I was born. I love cars, girls, and sports. I don't yet have a Civic, but I do plan on purchasing one and tastefully modifying it. I had a Dodge Intrepid as my first car, and unfortunately I wrecked it (still waiting for the insurance company to respond and tell us if it's totaled or not). I've always been a Camaro fan, but I don't really have money for anything like that - so I'd figure I would check out Civic's. I've been told they're quite cheap to make fast as well. I plan on enlisting in the United States Army as an Infantryman, and I hope to leave next summer right after I graduate. That's enough about me.

What do you all think about these two, btw?
http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/3799584129.html
http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/3775038795.html

-Brendon
Old 05-12-2013, 02:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New Here!

I think the EX looks like it's been taken care of much better than the other, plus the engine only has 1k (or atleast that's what they say). Just know that you're either gonna have to swap the engine out if it's the D16Y8 or turbo it to make it fast. Bolt ons won't do ****.