Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

Hi there! :)

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2016, 01:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi there! :)

Hi, everyone! I registered long time ago and decided it was time to introduce myself My name is Sergey, I'm 28 years old. I am from Donetsk, Ukraine. Yes, yes, there is now a war.
It was a distant 2003. I study at school and all that. That's when I saw Honda Accord CL9 in our yard. Black, smooth design, anything extra, I think many people understand what I mean, it does not have a chord take any unnecessary bumps ...

In general, these impressions I had actually forgotten and remembered when I was a proud owner of this great work of the Japanese car industry. There were two attempts, at first did not have a chance. Next I was created topic on the forum of our Honda fans and after about few days I was driving on the highway 120mph. Now it is, of course, does not seem surprising, or something over, but then it was very emotional.

So I became a fan of Honda and being a student receiving technical education began to do some fine-tuning. I was forced to leave my hometown and went to Moscow because of the war in 2014. Now I have a small workshop for servicing Honda and I'm increasingly beginning to build interesting projects for our customers. In addition to large buildings inspired hondata we create in real time own firmwares for reflashing almost all Honda/Acura from 2003 model year. This is a simple and low cost solutions to slightly raise the capacity for those who are not ready for the installation of the turbocharger or supercharger.

I still does not bring my Accord, but here I has got Civic ed7 and largely thanks to this forum trying to restore and build 400+ hp from D series just for fun and only by myself