Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

Hello Honda-Tech

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2019, 07:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello Honda-Tech

I am a new member to the forum but, in all honesty, I have been reading your threads for years. I currently own a 1995 Honda Del Sol S with a manual transmission. This is my 5th Del Sol (though one of actually belonged to my hubby). I bought the first in 1995, sold it to my Mom-in-law when we produced an heir to the family fortune (ha) and she said a two seater was no place for a mother. Years later and 2 del sols later, she handed the keys back over to me. I am a del sol purist. I really like them just the way they were. So stock is important to me. I know that is crazy, but I'm old fashion and not much of a Hot Rodder.

In 2016, we lost two of our Del Sols in the Louisiana flooding. I was crushed as one of them was my very first ever. But, not one to be deterred by natural disasters, I went out and bought another. He needs work. He is completely stock with a Carfax that professes he only has 80K on the him. (that's questionable). Anyway, I love him, and have stripped his interior out to give him a deep cleaning. Dropped the gas tank (rusted from sitting) and am about to run a trombone brush down the drain lines below the windshield. I know that I am going to have a million questions, I also know that I am going to get 2 million answers and am thrilled at the prospect.

I look forward to chatting with all the crews!!!