Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

Greetings from AZ

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 07:45 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings from AZ

What's going on fellas , new member here from AZ, not new to the site , but finally registered!
I have a hf Crx (91) with an Ls in it with cable y1 (lsd) I put the Ls in after I blew up my gsr. Just new here and wanted to say what's up..
Old 10-21-2014, 11:20 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Location: 99th level of hell, where all roads only go straight, where curves go to die. Houston Texas
Default Re: Greetings from AZ

Sounds way better than Houston Texas. Welcome

I hear Scottsdale is absolutely stunning.
Old 10-22-2014, 07:40 AM
Trial User

I hear that Texas Is booming, I have a buddy out in Austin, and he loves it out there, Tucson roads suck!!!! he says your highways are way taken care of out there, and says you guys build complete highways as we only build a 6 mile stretch. Scottsdale is very nice and upscale, and the women are stunning!
Old 10-22-2014, 09:34 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Location: 99th level of hell, where all roads only go straight, where curves go to die. Houston Texas

Originally Posted by Rexmills11
I hear that Texas Is booming, I have a buddy out in Austin, and he loves it out there, Tucson roads suck!!!! he says your highways are way taken care of out there, and says you guys build complete highways as we only build a 6 mile stretch. Scottsdale is very nice and upscale, and the women are stunning!
I hear Austin is certainly a much much better place than Houston. Austin I was told is very much like my home town of Ann Arbor Michigan just bigger. Which is a city that centralizes itself around education and technology. Music, the University, Formula 1, they've got things differently over there.

Houston however is not a city that bases itself around education. The roads in Houston suck. 6 years they've been working on the same stretch of road that is still incomplete. Pot holes, uneven roads, etc. People are frequently slaughtered in mass killings, and more people are put to death here than anywhere else in the United States. The Ebola virus came here first actually and decided to leave for Dallas.

Only certain parts of Houston is upscale, the division of economics is very wide and they make sure it will stay that way. People here are fat, so fat, they sweat gravy. The hotter the days are, the smellier the town gets. People walking around smell like rotten milk. The roads are so bad, FLAT, STRAIGHT, and BORING, that its actually a dealer option to remove your steering wheel because its not actually needed.