Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

Eager beaver

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2018, 04:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eager beaver

That’s my baby 👶
Hello everyone, my name is cris , and I have a passion for Hondas ever since I got my 90 civic Dx about 6 years ago. Well i lost my 90 due to some financial troubles I found myself in so I then had the luck in finding a 98 civic ex in great conditions! The car was completely stock and I couldn’t help but mess with it But every time I did I stumble across a problem ; I came here to find a solution because someone had already encountered the same problem. Although, I want to be part of this forum or group or fans etc... It has valuable info and best yet people with similar builds ,ideas, and goals. So Iam here sitting outside looking at my car thinking how I can improve my car or just share on what I have done to car myself! And I say that proudly because I don’t let anyone touch my car😎 and also I blew a motor already 😅 so I learned from experience 🤪 well my might as well mention that if you guys have performance parts , Iam all ears and open to buy! Well thank you for your time and “don’t fix anything that’s not broken”🤨