Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

Chevy guy helping a Honda guy

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2019, 04:13 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chevy guy helping a Honda guy

I am here to help a buddy with his DelSol header fitment and install problem. Looks like a nice site but I don't understand why a reply I just sent to the thread I created this morning now needs moderator approval?? That original post didn't require moderator? And another reply I sent this morning to a thread in the motorcycle forum needed moderator approval.. that still has not occurred?? I hope this post doesn't need moderator approval or it may be lost in the black hole, too.
Old 06-20-2019, 04:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Chevy guy helping a Honda guy

Moderator approval is used to ensure people aren't bots signing up to spam everyone on here. Give it a minute and youll get the help you need.
Old 06-20-2019, 04:29 PM
Trial User

Default Re: Chevy guy helping a Honda guy

Yes, I understand the bot problem. But here's the thing. I tried to post a reply to a thread in the motorcycle forum this morning and I got the needs moderator approval message. But then I posted a new thread in the Del Sol 2 minutes later and that appeared instantly. Now I try to reply to the DelSol thread and it needs moderator?? The thread I created? And the one to the motorcycle thread was almost 12 hours ago and it is still absent. Just frustrating. I am on a lot of forums and don't usually have these problems.

Originally Posted by grampswrx
Moderator approval is used to ensure people aren't bots signing up to spam everyone on here. Give it a minute and youll get the help you need.