Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

auto to manual hasport mount

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2004, 07:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default auto to manual hasport mount

I am in the middle of (actually at a stopping point) putting a JDM ITR engine in my 96 automatic integra. Right now I have the engine bay stripped and ready to paint.. while cleaning out the engine bay.. we noticed the mount on the chassy for the transmission was different... a little reasearch.. and boom! it wont work!

So.. I have 2 options. Order the piece for a manual and weld it on OR get the hasport mount. I would like to do the hasport mount since I can get the engine bay painted NOW instead of after I put the piece from honda in.

Now hasport only lists this part for a 92-95 civic. Will this mount work in a integra auto chassy? I thought they were the same, but I could be wrong.
Old 09-12-2004, 04:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: auto to manual hasport mount (dnatrance)

The auto to manual trans mount from Hasport is not yet available for the 94-01 Integra, and the Civic one will not work.. The automatic Integra had a physically different framerail than its manual transmission counterpart, so you may be out of luck until Hasport completes their mount for this conversion..

Old 09-12-2004, 09:27 PM

Default Re: auto to manual hasport mount (locash)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by locash &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The auto to manual trans mount from Hasport is not yet available for the 94-01 Integra, and the Civic one will not work.. The automatic Integra had a physically different framerail than its manual transmission counterpart, so you may be out of luck until Hasport completes their mount for this conversion..

</TD></TR></TABLE>

rock the special request order... VIP! hehe
Old 09-13-2004, 04:52 AM

Default Re: auto to manual hasport mount (JinDIESEL)

oh my... Ugh what do you guys think my chances of paying for a prototype are? We have a hurricane comming... I dont want to leave my car.. ****

pardon my french.
Old 09-13-2004, 08:20 AM

Default Re: auto to manual hasport mount (dnatrance)

ok I just got off the phone with Hasport and they said the mount would NOT work. They also said that the framerail is psycially different than the manual chassy. They were not sure if I could take off the automatic transmission backet and weld on a manual transmission bracket to the frame rail and make it work.

Anyone have a clue?