Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

96 specs

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 11:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 96 specs

hi i was attempting to find specs for a 96 ITR. I currently owna 97 GS-r, however i am building a CRX, hopeing to do the ITR "Big brake" 4lug conversion. the conversion is coming from a JDM car obviously. was wondering if anyone knew if it fits the EF. an easy answer would be "it's the same spec as all the other ITR's" thanks
Old 03-01-2006, 11:58 PM

Default Re: 96 specs (cypressink)

I have seen it done but not to sure of what steps were taken...but i will ask my friend and see if he knows whats up.
Old 03-02-2006, 12:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i know it's been done along with the 4wd conversion i have planned. I kinda wishing someone could point me to the direction of a DIY complete install.

Looking for axles spec and suspensionspec.
other than getting the stock 96 spec suspension. finding Full coilovers for the 96 spec is impossible for me, not enough resources. and i live Nor Cal.

Just finding info for a 96 spec is hard, i'm thinking of buying a 96 spec JDm type r from a local import shop, however it'll cost me a lil over 14g's. and crazy JDM stripping skills.

On the brightside it's got everything i want to do to my 97 GSR. JDM front(no hid), full brakes and suspension, full type r Cf interior hopefully. and all the other goodies. It'll basicly complete my CRX type r conversion and half of my GSr plans. but 14gs is like 10 yrs down the line. FYI i'm a student with no job.