Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Please Help H23A Vtec blue top swap ek broken AXLES!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2020, 10:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please Help H23A Vtec blue top swap ek broken AXLES!

Hey guys ive read the thread about 90-93 accord intermediate and 90-93 integra axles combo. Now the big problem is i live in indonesia and here we got no integras preludes or anything, honda only comes with d series and k series economy here, so many honda parts are imported from outside of the country and searching for b series h series integras preludes is really hard. My current setup is ebay engine mounting, front camber kit and i currently use 90-93 f20 5 speed accord intermediate, for the axles i use odyssey f23 axles and f23 cv joints, cut it and weld it.
My current axles are just fine if i dont launch it, it is now broken on the driver side(right hand drive) after i launch it(which i know was a very bad idea but i cant resist myself), the passenger side is fine. My question is, there is only 94-01 dc2 integra axles in my country, could i use the dc2 axles? or maybe could i just use one of them for the right hand driver side? And what is the proper aftermarket axles for my setup? Please help me, im thinking to re weld the axle if the dc2 integra wont fit for temporary solution because idk what aftermarket axles fit my setup. I will really appreciate any help.