Notices
Honda S2000 Honda S2000

Seems that I cannot post...

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2004, 06:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seems that I cannot post...

where this topic should go, so please bear with me.

[rant]

I want to participate in a thread for an event that will be happening here in Austin, but I can't. WTF?

I put up pics of my S2K, it got moved, now I cannot reply to any of the questions people are posting, nor even say thank you to the comments. WTF?

I get an IM telling me my post has been moved, I try to ask my questions there, but guess what...? I can't use that either. WTF?

I try to participate in more than 5 threads (hello there IS a lot to read), and I cannot do that. WTF?

In another post I was told look at the "TOS". Well I have no idea what that is, and I didn't see an FAQ for this site. WTF?

With all this going on, it's hard to understand why I should even come on here. As of right now, I can really only discuss things here, but the S2000 forums are a little slow. Anyways...

[/end rant]

Thanks for reading. Hopefully I can find some answers.

Old 05-04-2004, 06:12 AM

Default Re: Seems that I cannot post... (ATXS2K)

Hmm, and another question...just how long am I a "trial user"?

Old 05-04-2004, 09:39 PM

Ok...the TOC's showed up at the top of this forum. Was it always there? Anyways...after reading IN FULL the TOC's, still the question remains.

1. How long will I be a trial user?

It seems that once I am not a "trial user", that I will be able to be priveleged enough to talk about events, talk about pictures, as well as talk to members over IM.

On a side note, too bad I cannot see how many times this thread has been viewed, because I would like to thank all of you who said NOTHING.

Old 05-05-2004, 12:37 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ATXS2K &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ok...the TOC's showed up at the top of this forum. Was it always there? Anyways...after reading IN FULL the TOC's, still the question remains.

1. How long will I be a trial user?

It seems that once I am not a "trial user", that I will be able to be priveleged enough to talk about events, talk about pictures, as well as talk to members over IM.

On a side note, too bad I cannot see how many times this thread has been viewed, because I would like to thank all of you who said NOTHING.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

you answered all your questions. it's one thing to be new, another thing to be ignorant and rude. Please don't be both. Happy browsing while the other site is down or was down.