Notices
Honda Prelude All Model Preludes

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 02:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon2 .

I know the mugen body complete kit for the bb6 is discontinued...but does anyone know where to find this kit used? i tired to post in the "where can i get this thread", but no one seems to know...does any one know where to pick up one that is AUTHENTIC,?
Old 03-12-2010, 03:17 PM

Default Re: AUTHENtIC MUGEN KIT

goodluck findin one cuz they are really hard to find i would just get the replica mugen kit its easier to find and cheaper
Old 03-12-2010, 03:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I seen alot of replicas, but i want the authentic ones...
Old 03-12-2010, 03:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

It might take weeks, months, or even years to find one. Just keep an eye out.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yea i know...hopefully soon..lol
Old 03-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

For the price of an authentic mugen kit, you could get a badass suspension, awesome tires, full header+exhaust system, etc. Why spend that much for a piece of urethane that doesn't benefit the vehicle?
Old 03-12-2010, 08:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

because the mugen kit is freaken alsome....and very very rare..and i want that to be on my bb6. also for a headturner too...ehaust and header, can come later....i'm all about looks...
Old 03-12-2010, 09:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by toukao35
because the mugen kit is freaken alsome....and very very rare..and i want that to be on my bb6. also for a headturner too...ehaust and header, can come later....i'm all about looks...
=ricer
Old 03-12-2010, 11:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by allentownrep
=ricer
ahah ur the ricer...like you would know about the authentic bb6 mugen kit..hahha camon dude? who wouldn't want the authentic mugen kit? so go do more researching boy.
Old 03-13-2010, 12:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ahah ur the ricer...like you would know about the authentic bb6 mugen kit..hahha camon dude? who wouldn't want the authentic mugen kit? so go do more researching boy.
Your right, I wouldn't know about the Mugen kit. 1 because I dont drive a bb6 and 2 because I rather not buy an overpriced piece of urethane that, like kronn said, doesn't benefit the vehicle at all. With the time and money that you waste trying to find an "authentic" mugen body kit, I would build a nice H22. You know, have power under the hood, instead of pretending like I do. But its your call. You honestly think anybody is gonna care, or even know for that matter that you have a mugen body kit? Anyway your money, your time, Good luck pal!
Old 03-13-2010, 05:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

authenticmugenbodykits.com
Old 03-13-2010, 01:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Your right, I wouldn't know about the Mugen kit. 1 because I dont drive a bb6 and 2 because I rather not buy an overpriced piece of urethane that, like kronn said, doesn't benefit the vehicle at all. With the time and money that you waste trying to find an "authentic" mugen body kit, I would build a nice H22. You know, have power under the hood, instead of pretending like I do. But its your call. You honestly think anybody is gonna care, or even know for that matter that you have a mugen body kit? Anyway your money, your time, Good luck pal!
Overpriced? Yes it is....worth it? YES even more...Yea the mugen kit will make a diffrence, and theres nothing wrong in building a nice exterior bb6, and when the hood is open, even more goodies....Time and money, I got enough to spare...
Old 03-14-2010, 11:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

As long as you have the money, do what you want. Unlike others here, I also do believe there is value in owning authentic equipment and not knock-offs. Sure, some of it is purely for the name brand appeal, but sometimes that is enough to justify it. A couple places I would try to contact:

-King Motorsports
-InlineFour

They probably don't have them or can get them direct, but they might have ideas on where you can look. Otherwise, you're best off trying a japanese parts importer.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by gstrudler
As long as you have the money, do what you want. Unlike others here, I also do believe there is value in owning authentic equipment and not knock-offs. Sure, some of it is purely for the name brand appeal, but sometimes that is enough to justify it. A couple places I would try to contact:

-King Motorsports
-InlineFour

They probably don't have them or can get them direct, but they might have ideas on where you can look. Otherwise, you're best off trying a japanese parts importer.
theres the answer i've been looking for...haha good advice bro...yes true, "there is value in owning authentic equipment and not knock-offs." Yea i'll try contacting the places....
Old 03-15-2010, 10:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

=ricer
making your car look good means you're a ricer?
i thought semi-fast cars that looked like **** were considered rice. at least they are in my area.

speed is great to have. (why i have the 944)

but looking clean comes first IMO. i'd rather walk out to my nice looking car that has potential to be fast one day then to walk out to my fast car that looks like somebody took a dump on it.

making your car clean does not mean you're pretending to be fast. i drive my TL and my Lude at speed limit, all the time. no pretending here. just rather keep my car nice then to die trying to be a badass in my 12 second civic next to a vette...

im not taking the OP's side here.. just thought that comment was ***-backwards.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Not neccesarily looking good. But spending so much money to achieve that? My car is mint inside and out. I've had opportunities and the money to buy a mugen aerokit for my 4thgen. But I decided on spending that money on something that actually does something for my car. Maybe ricer wasnt the correct term. But w/e. Its your money. Waste it on whatever you want. Good luck finding your m000gen.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

or because spending any amount on the car will not help the value....no matter who made it. ya great you spent 309209873213.23 dollars on a mugen kit when the other guy spend 233.23 dollars on a fugen that looks the exact same and unless he said his was fake noone would probably know...
Old 03-16-2010, 12:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

^^^^^
Doing anything to the car does not technically make the value raise any.

can you sell it for more if it S/C'ed and running 11's? yes, is the value higher? no.

Not neccesarily looking good. But spending so much money to achieve that? My car is mint inside and out. I've had opportunities and the money to buy a mugen aerokit for my 4thgen. But I decided on spending that money on something that actually does something for my car. Maybe ricer wasnt the correct term. But w/e. Its your money. Waste it on whatever you want. Good luck finding your m000gen.
i agree many parts such as "mugen" ones are overpriced.

but usually i dont fool with anything but OEM anyway. Nice Wheels, Comfortable Drop and OEM lip kit does it for me everytime

dropping 1-2k on aftermarket lip/bumpers is kinna dumb IMO as well.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Rockstar21
^^^^^
Doing anything to the car does not technically make the value raise any.

can you sell it for more if it S/C'ed and running 11's? yes, is the value higher? no.

learn to read....that is exactly what I said